L'anza Ctrl initalize

3.5

on 5/26/2005 12:51:00 AM

I love this stuff but I cannot find it anywhere so it gets a 4 for inaccessibilty. This shampoo makes hair that is normally matte, dry at ends, sem-frizzy yet oily at the roots very shiny, soft, still oily at roots (but manageable) lots better. Worth the hassle to find.

on 5/8/2005 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Pretty!Consistency is not too runny- like smooth silk with whitish pearl shimmer.I liked the smell of this-clean and pleasant. Didn't do anything spectacular to my hair though.The search continues! PS: I have long,dry very limp hair & LOVE strongly fragranced shampoos:)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Good shampoo. Nice scent..lathers well..left my hair feeling really soft and silky but full of body as well. This shampoo is pretty lol...it has little mica flecks to give it a pearly appearence. Good stuff and I would consider repurchasing.

on 6/14/2004 9:52:00 AM

Does what it claims to:takes smoke and other smells from hair.Does a decent job cleaning hair and is not stripping or drying.Just an average shampoo,i bought on sale for 10 bucks the duo shampoo+cond,full sizes.Wouldnt buy again,it is in my shower for some time now.