August 22, 2014 | 1166 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kanebo - Sensai CP - Advanced Recovery Concentrate for Eyes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The SA had me try three different possible products that could work for my age group and skin requirements...I selected this one based on texture and packaging.

I'll start with the good- the packaging is excellent in my opinion. I normally prefer things that come in bottles or pumps rather than jars.

This is where the good ended for me. Barely moisturized my eye area, didn't reduce puffiness and occasionally got greasy on my upper lids. In addition, it is way too expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by fleurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ok so this being as expensive as it is I was expecting some good results.....instead I got no results at all!

it seems to just do absolutely nothing..not really hydrating,def no wrinkle reduction.Just nothing!

I feel somewhat compelled to finish it because I paid so much..but theres NO WAY I would be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2007 2:38:00 AM More reviews by BluesMoneyBlah

I hem-hawed over this product for two years. The s/a's were ultra-generous, giving me samples (at least 12) as I tried to justify spending 1480SEK/$220 (I know) for an eye cream. The s/a's said it was the best, but they couldn't explain WHY it was the best. I love Kanebo products.. usually.. and this was a nice cream that was not greasy, no excess puffiness than I already am cursed with, no white hard bumps (cannot recall name), but it was nothing special. At $220, it needed to be something really special. *sigh* I use it at night but in the day I reach for Clinique All About Eyes Riche and get a far more moist undereye that does not make my mascara do funky things, it just moisturizes like it should. The Kanebo soaks in quicker and makes my 48 year-old eyes have crinkles, the Clinique does not. I figure trading the two off each day might do something good but of course the best thing is to use sunscreen when you are outside, and I do.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by SpursGirl2007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish the "Would you buy this product again?" had a HELL NO option to it. Fool that I am, I've been eye-balling this product for nearly two years now. My eyes are my best feature, despite the puffiness I've had since childhood, and at 48 I want to keep them well hydrated, non-irritated, reduced puffiness if possible, less crepey than some cheapie or poorly-made eye creams give and -- most of all -- hold back time a few years, if that is possible, with the undereye area. Well if it is, even at 1480 SEK (don't do the math, it's just flat-out ridiculous and embarrasses me) this one does not even come close. Save your money (a lot of money, in fact) and go with Clinique All About Eyes RICHE. I love it and will repurchase it without a second thought. Yes I touch up my undereye area 2-3x daily and yes I'd prefer a pump to the pot that Clinique's RICHE comes in, but I'll choose it ANY DAY over this Kanebo rip off. My eyes look crepeier with this stuff than if I had nothing on!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2004 7:31:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After about a month of using this eye-cream, twice daily, I'm noticing that the annoyingly tiny fine lines are not so obvious. The cruel longer lines aka wrinkles seem less obvious. The cream is dispensed via a pump and I don't even need to do a full pump, half is more than enough. The cream in not oily at all. It's light and spreads easily and is absorbed well. Does not leave an oily residue even after 6 hours. The only problems I have with this cream is that, firstly it's very expensive and I feel like I'm also paying for the elegant packaging & bottle and not just the product itself. I wish cosmetic companies would simplify packaging so the consumer could save in that area. And secondly, alas! ...it does nothing for my dark circles and puffiness. But I must say it's done quite a bit for the dry skin at the inner corners of my eyes. Let's see how it goes after this bottle and I may actually be willing to buy it again if there are more marked improvements. If not...on with my search for my panda-eyes. UPDATE 24-3-2007: It stopped working for me so now I'm on TDF Eye Refining Matrix and it's brilliant!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2004 5:50:00 AM More reviews by ditto1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product really works! my fine lines reduces and smoother. Not oily at all.it works even better with conjuction with sensai cp advanced recovery concentrate(which I apply this around my eyes too) and my skin look firmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 7:40:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is Rolls Royce among eye creams - the best eye cream I've ever had.
Kanebo says that this eye cream represents "the culmination of decades of research into anti-aging and anti-photoaging".
Anyway, I have very sensitive eye area, (though I have not many lines) and I always need really high quality eye cream. It is packed in a very hygienic container with a pump. Great texture, great product!