November 29, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Origins - Precipitation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love this lotion. I actually used precipitation EXTRA and it is heavenly. Leaves my skin baby soft. I just wish it were cheaper. My normal budget lotion is Suave but when I either have extra cashola or a gift card I buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by brichick

This is a great moisturizer. Goes on smoothly (not greasy) and doesn't have a strong smell so it doesn't overpower perfumes which is a bonus. The big bottle does last a long time b/c you don't need a lot to moisturize your whole body. From time to time I think about purchasing something cheaper but I know I will just come back to this...am definitley hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff ROCKS! I live in Las vegas where the humidity is 7. My skin is soooo dry and flakey and my shins itch like crazy. I have not found a thick body cream emoillent enough to tackle my crocodile skin. Every time I find one, I will try it and by the end of the day i can actually write my name on my legs w/ my fingernail (gross, eh?). I was out shopping at my local dillards and ran across Origins. I stopped by and spoke w/ a very nice lady who told me about the Extra Precipitation for extry dry skin. I said "why not" and tried it out. WOW! I put it on after my morning shower and my legs stayed soft and flake free ALL DAY! I was blown away! yeah, it is kinda expensive ($26) for a tub but it lasts all day and it isn't much more expensive than the body butters from Bath and Body. I will definitely continue to use this and have been very happy with the results. Also,, it did not make my shins itch anymore and no more dry skin! yay!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in the giant pump. smells kinda grassy, so i use it only from waist down, but i'm ok w/that. seems to keep my legs from flaking so i'm happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by mjohnson81

I have used this product for 2 years now, and I LOVE it!! This has been the only product I have bought over and over again faithfully! I just recently I ran out, and since it was Christmas, I didn't want to dish out $50 for the lotion. Well, I went to bath and body works and bought some lotion I had used in the past. Well, today I am making a trip to Origins. From using the other lotion just for two weeks my skin is very dry, and I even have breakouts. My only complaint is that it is expensive, but it does last me a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Saffronmodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this cream I found it very moisturising and easy to apply, I apply it after I shave and it has helped with dryness on my legs that I used to get from shaving, also I apply before night and in the morning my skin is silky soft, I took one lipstick off the overall mark for price ($50 rrp in Aus) and because the product hasnt lasted as long as other creams I have used. I love that the pump bottle can be opened or closed by twisting it. The scent is not great but is barely there and you can use it during the day with your perfume. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ycats0273

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. I live in Louisiana and despite the humidity, my skin is very dry. I have the infamous "winter itch" and have tried all types of products, but this product has been the best. It's super moisturizing but without the greasy feeling. I'm always rubbing on my skin because it's so soft. I don't find the smell to be very clean smelling; it's bland. I was able to buy this product in the HUGE size (33 oz) during one of Origins many specials for the holidays. It works extremely well after using the Origins Incredible Scrub once a week. It's wonderful after using Lever 2000 after a good work out and very nice after using Origins A Perfect World Cleanser or Ginger Bar Soap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Precipitation is marketed as an invisible bodysuit for the skin. It contains sunflower seed oil, soybean oil, ginseng root and gentian root to fight flakes. It moisturizes without a greasy feel. This has such a fresh clean scent. It's not overpowering so it doesn't compete when you wear perfume. Origins is so fabulous and Precipitation is a great product. I have it in tube form.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice emollient body moisturizer that is quickly absorbed and not overly fragranced. Contains: chamomile, bitter orange, cyclopentasiloxane, soy, aloe, **tons of cetyl-, butyl-, poly- chemicals, in spite of the "natural" aura that Origins tries to project**, coffee seed,grapefruit, pine oil, mandarin, tangerine, clove, lime, panthenol, muru-muru seed butter, barley, sunflower.
The scent, which is refreshing, is what I like: like a summer shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Probably the best high-end lotion I've ever tried, with a lovely, clean, inoffensive odor. I really hate scented lotions and this one simply smells fresh - can't explain it. Excellent at moisturizing, just very effective. I've been using Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion for quite awhile now due to cost, but if anyone wants a fantastic lotion without silicones in it, this is the one.