Shiseido hair shampoo

on 6/2/2012 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This review is for CW Program Solution ( Pink bottle )
My hair is fine and fragile after perming my hair for 2nd time.
Here is my comparison with Loreal curl shampoo.:
Curl Maintainence : same as "L" eventhou I use everyday
Residue : less than Loreal but also not enough moisturising.My ends get tangled constantly everyday even after using CW treatment."L" leaves residue on your sclap , need clarifying shampoo every 2 weeks.
Cleanliness : foams well and scalp feels clean and fresh ( but you must double-wash of course) Same as "L"
Acne : I always have trouble getting acne from shampoos and treatment.But this one hasn't caused any trouble even when the foams drips on my face."L" can casue acne if it drips on my face.
Packaging : squeeze-able bottle with marks to determine amount left.You unscrew the dispenser and fill with water to make sure you don't waste any drop. For "L" which has pump dispenser you can unscrew it as well.

The only CON is the price.One bottle is 200 ml but costs 18-19 USD.
And I wash my hair everyday! So I'll buy it agian if I have money.
For "L" 25 USD for 750 ml., "L" is way cheaper !

Shampoo :Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Cocamidapropyl Betaine,Dipropylene Glycol,Distearate,Cocamide MEA,Glyceryl Oleate,DimethiconemPolyquaternium-7,Lauryl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Benzoate,Critric Acid,Sodium Methyl Lauroyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ethylerediamine Triacetate,Arginine,Glutamic Acid,Lecithin,Metthylparaben,Glycerin,Propylparaben,Cystine,CI 15985,Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract,CI 17200,Disodium Phosphate

on 6/12/2005 11:49:00 AM

I totally love this shampoo. It has an extremely sweet smell and it totally moisturises my hair! Would definitely buy it again!

on 5/25/2004 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

(everything is written in japanese and the translated ingredients sticker only says "hair shampoo" at the top) i recently switched to all japanese haircare and skincare, and i love it all! this shampoo is especially nice - there are no sulfates so it's not at all stripping. it lathers very well and easily rinses clean. best of all, it leaves my hair extremely soft and moisturized with no residue. the only downside is the fragrance - it has a somewhat strong powdery flowery smell that i could do without. this shampoo (in a very large blue pump bottle) can be found in japanese supermarkets.