October 25, 2014 | 1872 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Sweet Cheeks Liquid Blush in Honey Bunny

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the color, a nice apricot peach. Its not super pigmented, but that's nice to have as an option. A subtle dewy glow with a shimmery finish. I like this most for days I'm not really doing a whole face mu thing, just a little extra color, and a bit of shimmer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Krisababy

I got this product for cheap to try it out, it was reduced by about 70%. Im not at all impressed, the little bottle is cute - like a little nail polish, but when applied i cant even notice it on my skin! and if i go to put another coat on it begins to feel gross on my skin, i would imagine this would break me out easily so for that reason i wouldnt recommend to those prone to breakouts. definitely not a repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

Looks like a nail polish bottle and has a brush applicator.Shimmery peach with pink .I had to shake the bottle because some of the pink separated from the peach. I had to also pt this on 2x just to see any color on my face. Very shimmery not glittery . Pretty color,but not an HG for me. Smells like suntan lotion ,which I love.I bought this at sephora online for 4 bucks ,not bad. I will use this occasionally and it is pretty just doesn't blow me away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by afroho

This is one of my favourite make up products. I only bought it as it was on sale on a make up site where I was buying some other things, but I checked reviews of it on here and saw they were positive so took the plunge and added it to my basket.

It's such a great product, I love the packaging, it comes in a little glass jar/bottle a bit like a nail varnish jar but slightly bigger.

It goes on really easily and I thought it blended in really well. I haven't really bought a colour like this before as it's slightly apricot like in colour and I usually go for soft pinks but it really suited me. Gives a really nice and slightly shimmery sunkissed look without looking unnatural.
It has great staying power as well and generally stays on all day, even if it's hot!

My only complaint would be that it doesn't seem to last very long, and the brush doesn't reach all the way down so I have a fairly decent amount left that I have to poke around to get at.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 11:40:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

I really liked the light peachy-bronze look this gave me. Very soft color though the color in the bottle is a bright orangey-peach. Lasts at least a few hours (I think Girlie lasted longer on me) and overall very flattering. I would recommend it to anyone. Not a HG for me, but a great nice option to keep on hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

this was so cute i couldnt resist! also i wanted to try a liquid blush in sorta a peachy color and this fit the bill! it comes in what looks like a nail polish container and has a little brush applicator. im still figuring out how much i should use and the best way to apply so it looks natural. but it is very sheer and doesnt break me out or leave me red or itchy. it also looks great with a touch of shimmery bronze on the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2004 4:20:00 PM More reviews by MaryElyse

I love this water based blush. Its has a nice color almos a carmel color but more pinkish. It gave my a nice dewy glow which I really like. It was also very easy to blend because it was water based. I will definitly but thuis again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love these liquid based blushes; they feel so light and thin, and really allow your skin to show through for a beautifully natural look. Honey Bunny is a sheer peach with golden and pink iridescent shimmer. This is much sheerer than Girlie, so I can swipe on a generous amount without overdoing it. Lasts almost all day on me, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. NC25, LLL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I absolutely love this!!! I'm really into cream and liquid blushes (not particularly a fan of gel blushes) and so when I saw this on Sephora.com I was thrilled! All the other liquid blushes I've tried are all in the berry family and I was looking for pink or peachy liquid blushes. This comes in a nail polish-style packaging. Honey Bunny is a beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmer. It's virtually weightless and stays put! The color is almost identical to NARS Orgasm blush. A must have!