Trucco Super Natural (sheer)

on 8/24/2005 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thanks again, MUA, for recommending a lipstick I'd never have bought! I got these on ebay after reading about them here; I paid less than $4.00 each for them! This is a great lipstick, very glossy and sheer, but with a hint of gold. It stays on pretty long for a glossy lipstick, and the color is great with a tan: dark goldish bronze, but not too bronzy. Can't wait to try more.

on 7/26/2005 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this color; sheer, shimmery warm-gold. I bought two of each shade just in case they discontinue them on me. This is one of my favorite colors. It is very smooth, luxurious, and the perfect amount of shine. A little bit goes a long way. I have Pearled, Glazed, Flesh 5, Super Sensual, Tainted, Stained, Super Natural. I am very impressed with the Trucco Line. I have found several items that compliment my skin DDD(IMAN Clay6).

on 6/9/2005 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

These sheer lipsticks are the best. I buy three or four if I can so that I never run out. My favorite color is "Stained" - a wonderful natural red. They taste divine - and anyone you kiss will agree.

on 11/15/2004 10:36:00 PM

Trucco isnt as popular as it should be. Super N is awsome for anyone super sensual is another great color. and they smell like vanilla

I'm actually pretty amazed that more people don't know about Trucco lipsticks. The sheer line is really great - they give the tint and shine of a gloss without the stickiness and have good lasting power. Super Natural is a peachy-bronze color that is really flattering on, and adds a nice golden sheen to the lips. I have these in Super Sensual, Super Natural, Stained, and Tainted, and I love them all!

Popular Lipsticks