October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lipstick - Trucco - Super Natural (sheer)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kpgn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks again, MUA, for recommending a lipstick I'd never have bought! I got these on ebay after reading about them here; I paid less than $4.00 each for them! This is a great lipstick, very glossy and sheer, but with a hint of gold. It stays on pretty long for a glossy lipstick, and the color is great with a tan: dark goldish bronze, but not too bronzy. Can't wait to try more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color; sheer, shimmery warm-gold. I bought two of each shade just in case they discontinue them on me. This is one of my favorite colors. It is very smooth, luxurious, and the perfect amount of shine. A little bit goes a long way. I have Pearled, Glazed, Flesh 5, Super Sensual, Tainted, Stained, Super Natural. I am very impressed with the Trucco Line. I have found several items that compliment my skin DDD(IMAN Clay6).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by meme527

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These sheer lipsticks are the best. I buy three or four if I can so that I never run out. My favorite color is "Stained" - a wonderful natural red. They taste divine - and anyone you kiss will agree.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by aisamd

Trucco isnt as popular as it should be. Super N is awsome for anyone super sensual is another great color. and they smell like vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 1:49:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actually pretty amazed that more people don't know about Trucco lipsticks. The sheer line is really great - they give the tint and shine of a gloss without the stickiness and have good lasting power. Super Natural is a peachy-bronze color that is really flattering on, and adds a nice golden sheen to the lips. I have these in Super Sensual, Super Natural, Stained, and Tainted, and I love them all!