July 30, 2014 | 2135 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I use this powder to set my undereye concealer and my t-zone after I apply bb cream/foundation. like the name,it is sheer so it won't give much coverage. this powder also comes in handy when I over apply my blush,I just go over the blush using a fluffy brush. I don't mind using the sponge when I'm out and about but I also wash the sponge at least once a week. I just wish clinique revamped their packaging,its so 90's.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

To start off this review, I'm not a girl who wears face makeup all the time. And when I do, all I use is powder because I don't need to cover up my skin. But my skin can tend to get oily. So I go for some matte finish powder so I don't have to worry about that.

So I bought this powder and I was impressed! My skin was glowing and perfect. The shininess was gone. But the downfall was that it didn't last for long. It probably lasted for 3 or 4 house before I felt like the powder was off my face.

I recommend this product if you want a light sheer powder for a fresh glowy look, but not if you want to wear it for hours and hours and hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this compact in Translucent and I love it. It's been a staple in my purse for about 6 months, and there are no complaints about it. The lack of fragrance is great, as I am against scenting facial skincare. Gives a nice matte finish to blot oily skin, but the effect does not last without my blotting papers. I would repurchase because the price is right and it doesn't cause any issues with my finicky skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by AJ3141

I've used this foundation daily for the past 5 months and have just started to hit the pan. I paid $22 at Ulta for this. I love the way this powder gives me a poreless look and helps control my oily skin. This doesn't make me breakout. I'd say it gives light to medium coverage so it may not be the best option if you have a lot to cover up, but I do find it works pretty well with concealer to hide blemishes. I love the marbled green compact and plan on rebuying when I've finished the product

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 10 years now, since high school. Good price, long lasting, does not break me out. I still have to use oil blotters throughout the day, but it applies nicely and I've never had a reaction.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a setting powder for my foundation . Keeps me matte for 6-8 hours before I see oil peeking through even when it does it's not terrible . Didn't make me break out either . The price is a little steep for the mount if product you get tho

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by cali5991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using the product for two years and it is a beauty must-have. Personally, I use the product with a liquid foundation and a concealer to produce a perfect complexion! If needed, it can be worn by itself to provide sheer coverage. It is a little expensive, considering that it is $25-$30 CAN; however, from my experience, the product can last up to six months. I wear the powder religiously about five days a week MINIMUM. I think that any product that is $25-$30 and lasts six months is a deal! As for the cons... during application, the product can remove a minimal amount of foundation (as seen on the sponge), but it never bothered me. Individuals with a oily complexion may not like the product because it does not absorb much oil. Regardless, I think the product is a good choice. I know for me, it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by elisjem1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have it in 01 stay buff. I really love love love it. I matches my skin tone very well and makes my skin soft and flawless. It is not like you have a lot of powder on like a pancake, it is a really natural effect. I apply it with a brush, not with the sponge which you receive with it.
My face stays matte for several hours, of course depending on my activities. I haven't noticed that it is doing something with my pores as well.
The box is great as well, because it contains a mirror. For the result I get from it, the price is not that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is nice powder but I think it is overpriced. There are cheaper alternatives that do the exact same thing. I went through this so fast. It did make me break out . It has good coverage and lasts throughout day. Consistency is nice. No gross smell. But it is not worth 32$ Canadian. I would pay $12 at most for it. I applied it after using liquid foundatio

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by julzihead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes my skin look very matte, when I put it on it looks like I have a thick layer of powder on. I usually use this when I go out at night or I'm wearing heavy eye makeup and red lips for parties. When my nose and forehead area gets oily I top it up with this product out and about. Not for a natural look when out for beach. Overall I'm satisfied with this product, been using it for 3+ years.