Too Faced Bunny Balm- Peek-A-Boo Pear

4.1

on 6/4/2006 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This crap only gets one lippie because the packaging is the worst ever. The little tin somehow got stuck shut and for the life of me, I couldn't get it open again. I wasn't too happy about the fact that I dropped $10 for this stuff and wasn't able to use it. I would never repurchase.

on 4/9/2006 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The packaging on this lip blam is just too cute. And the name? Bunny Balm? Way cute. However, I always have trouble opening this tin. So not so good as a on-the-go balm. It smells and tastes okay. It's pretty thick and rather shiny. My lips are rather pigmented, so as far as color goes, I can't really tell.

on 3/28/2006 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have several of these Bunny Balms and this is one of my favorites. It is a potted gloss, and in the tin it is a peachy color with just a touch of subtle shimmer. On my lips it is pretty clear with the slightest hint of color. It is not a shiny gloss, but a very natural, hydrating gloss. The smell is divine and as the name suggests, it is pear scented. These lip glosses leave my lips well conditioned and last a good amount of time. I am very happy with the Bunny Balms and I will continue to buy them in the future.

on 1/3/2006 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i love the natural shine on this. it's a peachy color and it has a bit of sparkle on it. it stays on your lips and moisturizes really well. the tin can be a bit hard to open and the taste isn't pleasant but i always end up buying this product again because i love the way it makes my lips look. it's a very natural look with a hint of color and shine.

on 8/19/2005 5:49:00 PM

This is a great lip balm. It gives me a slight hint of peachy colour.. and smells just like pear. However, the packaging needs work. Sometimes it's almost impossible to open.

on 1/18/2005 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I guess I don't understand the hype about this product. It smells faintly like peach, and tastes exactly like NARS lip lacquer- gross. It is the same texture as the lacquers, too: sticky. This shade looks peach with gold shimmer in the pan, and on my lips it looks like clear gloss. Additionally, I would like to know in what world this is lip balm. It is just plain old pot gloss. Oh well.

on 1/16/2005 11:21:00 AM

This is a great lip balm. Not only does it have an adorable container, but, its very moisturizing, lasts a long time, and is perfect for those "natural" days. Its not to thn, or not to thick... and i love the smell. Very pear-y.

on 12/27/2004 1:23:00 PM

Love this lip balm! The color is a soft nude shimmer - looks great alone or on top of lipstick to add a soft shimmer and shine. It's a little sticky at first, but then sinks into my lips and leaves them soft and conditioned. I will definitely try the other colors.

on 9/25/2004 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my second Bunny Balm...I absolutely love these! I also have Girly Grapefruit which I like better than this one because of the pretty pink color. Anyhow, Peek-A-Boo Pear has more of a natural color, a nude shimmery tint. The texture of this balm is wonderful, it's so soft, you don't have to dig it out of the adorable tin. And it feels nice and thick on my lips and moisturizes so great! And it also lasts forever on my lips and when it does wear off, my lips feel really soft, no drying or peeling here. This is about to become a HG balm for me.

on 7/31/2004 9:37:00 PM

Love it!!! The texture is fabulous! Not like other pot glosses that you have to almost dig out of the pot. Has a nice soft texture, thick but not clumpy and it makes your lips look great!!

It gives my lips a slight peach tint, but that may vary depending on your natural lip pigmentation.

Best of all after wearing this for several hours my lips feel SOFT! My lips don't peel after this wears off like so many other lip products. The lid can be difficult to get off, but that may just be me :)

This is my new favorite lipgloss, I can't wait to get the other colors. continued >>