August 20, 2014 | 1140 users online

Fragrances - Johnson & Johnson - Johnson's Baby Cologne -Fresh Blossoms

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by samanthakenner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this product. I used it myself. Is it still even around anymore though?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cologne, even though it is meant for babies. Has a light, fresh spring scent.
Sadly, I do not see this at the department stores any more. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I am now 22 and I still love and use Baby Cologne on myself!(grow up! Yes I know!). I love this stuff, especially this scent, however I cannot find this scent from the range anymore at my local asian grocer's. This always smells fresh and clean, and oh so very subtle. I remember I started using these ever since I was 13, I tried many times to give my collection away to someone else so I can give myself room to grow up. Somehow I still manage to repurchase everything again. I just cant stop using it, maybe because its a staple in my daily life already, something that I cant change.
I love using this, because of the fresh feeling it leaves on my skin, and the subtle scent it leaves. I always carry this in my bag, and I much prefer it over perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the original scent of this. I've been using this since i was a kid. The smell is not overpowering. I has nice staying power without being too strong. I get compliments everywhere with this. It is tested that even if you sweat it out... Rest assured u still smell very fresh. Their other scents too are great. I would keep buying this. I would love for their packaging to be on a spray pump. But with the price you can never go wrong :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by nanimav

I love this stuff!! I bought this (the regular scent) to use on my son, and he gets so many compliments when hes wearing it. I like that its a non-greasy fast drying formula. After seeing that other reviewers are also using it, I'm going to try it out too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Like Shadow_Witch, this review is for the baby cologne marketed in the Philippines and in Filipino supermarkets in North America. Whenever I have relatives heading back from the Philippines, I always request bottles of this, in varied scents. Light and refreshing, these work well on little ones through winter and summer. My little guy loves pouring a little of this on his palms and then rubbing his neck - it makes him feel like his daddy, splashing on aftershave. The scent sticks to him all day long, especially if some has landed on his hair. Delightful, and super cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lynnes

Smells wonderful! Lasting power is great. Very fresh and clean scented. Powdery and floral. I will re-purchase in a larger quanity next time. I like to use it as a body splash in the summer. It has a great cooling effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the J&J cologne in playtickle, this is part of the irresistables collection. This particular scent is not powdery at all. The smell is very clean and fresh.Playful tickle and Freshblossom are my favorite of the scents. I think the one that everyone is rating is the one in the bluish bottle,(not sure what it is called, but it is the US version). which I like but tends to smell a little powdery. But still it smells really good too. BTW,I bought these at a Philipino supermarket, at about 2.99!Will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 1:51:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love it soooooo much that I bought two, I want to bathe in this stuff, however I think I'll buy a spray bottle to put it in, the splash on technique works for out of the shower but to just freshen up I think a spritz here and there would work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the J&J Baby Cologne in Fresh Blossoms marketed in the Philippines and NOT the one marketed in the US that everyone else is reviewing. The US variety is NOT Fresh Blossoms and I am a little perplexed with the reviews.

Fresh Blossoms is my favourite J&J Baby Cologne. Second is Regular. I was first introduced to it by my Filipina nursing school buddy fifteen years ago. It smells soft, fresh, feminine and comforting. It is unusual and distinct with pretty decent lasting power for a cologne and I will love it forever. This, coming from a bonafide perfume snob with a very finicky nose and a taste for unusual scents that stay close to the skin. Click continue to see pic.