August 22, 2014 | 1206 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lip Sorbet in Strawberry Squeeze

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ariadne80

I really really loved this lip gloss in Strawberry Squeeze. Sheer pink, lots of shine, very comfortable to wear.

This leaked everywhere within the first week. If they update the packaging, I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by charmed_for_life

OMG i loved this gloss. But the platic case thing broke and it got all over my purse! but i loved the gloss!!!! SOOOO PRETTY!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I thought that this would be a great product for summer: sweet and cool, like sorbet, like the name IMPLIED. However, when I used this product, it was horrid. The smell gave me a headache and the tingle was barely noticeable. The taste was nothing to sneeze at and it ended up leaking all over the inside of the cap. Luckily, I was able to save it without it getting all over the inside of my purse. For shame, Lip Sorbet, for shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by pinklady654

I like this lipgloss a lot.. I noticed that some people's are leaking, etc.. mine hasn't done it so far. The only reason why I took off a lippie is cuz it leaves a funky taste in my mouth.. Maybe that will change as I keep using it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I really wanted to like this but it was basically a clear lipgloss. In the tube it looked like it would have some color but it didn't. The smell was rather plasticky as well. I did like the packaging as it is just like the Lancome JTs but I just don't have use for yet another clear gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I have to say that this smells really nice, just like strawberries! :) It's a squeeze tube gloss that goes on nice and smoothly and really adds a light of shine to my lips. The color is a light, sheer, pink...it reminds me of the Too Faced Bunny Balm in Grapefruit. I'm going to be buying another after I use mine up!