Avalon Organics Botanicals Biotin B-Complex Thickening

3.6

Not tested on animals

Purified water, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice (1), sodium cocoyl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, vegetable glycerin, serenoa serrulata (saw palmetto) fruit extract, panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5), biotin, thiamine, pyridoxine, niacin, riboflavin, polyquaternium-10, wheat protein, soy protein, citric acid, soyamidopropalkonium chloride, jojoba oil, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil (2), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, organic rosamarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil (2), and other essential oils.

on 12/1/2014 9:30:00 AM

I have oily scalp but dry hair which shedding quite a lot recently so I looked out for solution and tried this shampoo. I almost finished the bottle to find out this doesn't work for me.. It doesn't cleanse that well and weigh down my hair.. It is an organic shampoo which I expect it to make my hair healthier but I feel that my hair become weaker and oilier now.. Definitely won't repurchase this one and the search for solution to my hair problem continues.. *sigh*

on 8/5/2014 11:57:00 AM

I have been using this shampoo for two years and it has really helped prevent my hair from thinning. It is a bit expensive compared to regular shampoos but it's really worth the extra penny.

on 8/3/2014 10:30:00 AM

I'm a big fan of this shampoo, I switch off with a Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo..I find if I use too much of any shampoo my hair gets used to it...so I rotate between these 2 and it works for me. I have baby fine colored hair and both are gentle enough.

on 5/31/2014 7:17:00 PM

I have long hair that goes til about my waist. While using other shampoos, I noticed I was shedding a lot of hair. So I looked for a natural thickening shampoo and found this one. And I am glad I did. I am not sure if it actually encourages the growth of hair and I don't necessarily feel that I have gotten that much volume. But I do think I shed less since using this shampoo. And that is good enough for me, haha! I wouldn't really recommend the conditional though, I didn't find it moisturizing at all.

I adore this shampoo! It neither dries my hair out nor builds up on my hair. My hair is full, voluminous and fluffy when I use it. I do not have fine hair, but more medium-to-slightly-coarse hair. It makes my hair full and beautiful. I occasionally need more moisture, so I would not use this daily. However, a 2-3 times a week works great for me. This is the ONLY non-professional shampoo I will even use. I don't understand why no one else likes this! It is so gentle on the scalp, and it works!

on 1/4/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This shampoo was horrible. I have fine, slightly oily hair and i found that when I used this shampoo my hair felt greasy immediately after I dried it. I think it must have been leaving some sort of coating on my hair. It was awful, i ended up throwing the bottle out. I would not recommend this to anyone!

on 12/30/2013 7:55:00 AM

This really didn't do much for my hair at all over the time I used it (a few months). I have dry and thin hair, and the product didn't help as it advertised it would. It does smell very nice, though, and it cleaned my hair pretty well.

on 12/27/2013 2:22:00 PM

Nothing special. It cleans my fine hair without stripping it, but it does NOT make it appear thicker or more volumized. In fact, I think the shampoo made my hair a little more limp. Not worth the money.

on 7/23/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Works like any other organic shampoo. Smells nice, does not irritate skin.

Does nothing else either in my opinion.

I have long, fine hair, but it is very healthy. I am thinning a little in the front of my hairline and I was hoping this product would help improve my situation. I was very disappointed. The shampoo wasn't so bad but the conditioner was terrible and did nothing. I actually think it dried out my hair and made it brittle. I tried using alternative leave in conditioners/sprays, etc to try to improve my complaints, but no luck. This product might work well on someone with short hair but it's definitely not good for long lengths. I will not buy this again.

Popular Shampoos