October 22, 2014 | 1667 users online

Shampoo - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Biotin B-Complex Thickening

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by haraya26

I have been using this shampoo for two years and it has really helped prevent my hair from thinning. It is a bit expensive compared to regular shampoos but it's really worth the extra penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by cleo2

I'm a big fan of this shampoo, I switch off with a Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo..I find if I use too much of any shampoo my hair gets used to it...so I rotate between these 2 and it works for me. I have baby fine colored hair and both are gentle enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I have long hair that goes til about my waist. While using other shampoos, I noticed I was shedding a lot of hair. So I looked for a natural thickening shampoo and found this one. And I am glad I did. I am not sure if it actually encourages the growth of hair and I don't necessarily feel that I have gotten that much volume. But I do think I shed less since using this shampoo. And that is good enough for me, haha! I wouldn't really recommend the conditional though, I didn't find it moisturizing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by sweetbabylace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this shampoo! It neither dries my hair out nor builds up on my hair. My hair is full, voluminous and fluffy when I use it. I do not have fine hair, but more medium-to-slightly-coarse hair. It makes my hair full and beautiful. I occasionally need more moisture, so I would not use this daily. However, a 2-3 times a week works great for me. This is the ONLY non-professional shampoo I will even use. I don't understand why no one else likes this! It is so gentle on the scalp, and it works!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by EmmaL101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo was horrible. I have fine, slightly oily hair and i found that when I used this shampoo my hair felt greasy immediately after I dried it. I think it must have been leaving some sort of coating on my hair. It was awful, i ended up throwing the bottle out. I would not recommend this to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Volchitsa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really didn't do much for my hair at all over the time I used it (a few months). I have dry and thin hair, and the product didn't help as it advertised it would. It does smell very nice, though, and it cleaned my hair pretty well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nothing special. It cleans my fine hair without stripping it, but it does NOT make it appear thicker or more volumized. In fact, I think the shampoo made my hair a little more limp. Not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Works like any other organic shampoo. Smells nice, does not irritate skin.

Does nothing else either in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by thedivinemissm83

I have long, fine hair, but it is very healthy. I am thinning a little in the front of my hairline and I was hoping this product would help improve my situation. I was very disappointed. The shampoo wasn't so bad but the conditioner was terrible and did nothing. I actually think it dried out my hair and made it brittle. I tried using alternative leave in conditioners/sprays, etc to try to improve my complaints, but no luck. This product might work well on someone with short hair but it's definitely not good for long lengths. I will not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Faybarry

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is drying - The old formula worked great. It actually thickened my hair. Now, not so much.