October 30, 2014 | 1120 users online

Lipstick - Zuzu Luxe - lipstick Femme Fatale

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick in Femme Fatale, a pretty, deep red shade with cool-ish undertones. I got it wanting to find a good, creamy deep red and this lipstick definitely delivers.
The color payoff is wonderful. The formula is creamy and moisturizing and resists feathering fairly well. There's quite a lot of transfer onto my coffee mug and I do find that the color doesn't stay on all too well throughout the day, which is a downside because it does cost a pretty penny, so reapplication is sort of mentally painful because I'm dreading running out.
Overall, I like this lipstick a lot. I would like to try others in the Zuzu Luxe line because some of the other shades are just stunning. Every trip to Whole Foods sends me directly to the cosmetics department to play with the testers, so I think it's time to nab that pretty bright pink one they have...
I just wish these weren't $16.

EDIT: 11/27 - Got the lipstick in Dollhouse Pink, my second color from this line and it is STUNNING!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Zuzu LUxe makes some great vegan cosmetics in sleek, modern packaging. This lipstick is a slightly neutral plum with a bit of gloss. It claims to be a matte and it is tenacious but isn't dry or has that annoying tendancy to ship and ball up. It's actaully a tad smoother than the Vino de Amor shade, another "matte". Overall, a very nice lipstick.