September 2, 2014 | 1187 users online

Lipstick - Zuzu Luxe - lipstick Vino de Amor

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by indigoera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Vino De Amor colour is absolutely beautiful. The colour is a bold red with berry to it. While it is bold it isn't garish and oddly enough I find there is something subtle to it. Maybe it's because it is a really sophisticated colour. My complexion is NW30 and it looks really nice against my complexion but I think this could work for many people. Also, it feels comfortable, not drying, lasts 4-5 hours but only if you don't eat or drink too much with it. The quality of this lipstick is superb and comparable to mainstream luxury brands. I compare this shade to new Burberry Siren shade in that it is a bold red lippie but there is something sophisticated about that makes it wearable. I've actually worn this to work and people have complemented me on it. I love that this is paraben and lead free, plus it has no animal products in it. Beauty with a conscience. I will be repurchasing this as a my red staple lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

WOW! I love this lipstick!!! It's one of the best lipsticks I've ever bought. I picked this up from Whole Foods while shopping last week for about $16.50. I saw it online but wasn't sure how good/rich it really was. My natural lips are very light pink, pretty unpigmented, so I like really pigmented lipstick, and this is super pigmented.

This lipstick feels really good on, is non-drying, and very long wearing(I wear Burts Bee's lifegaurd balm under all my lipsticks). Vino De Amor is a beautiful red wine, not a bright red. I also bought Starlet, that is a bright red, I love this also. I am super picky about lipstick and this lipstick is as perfect as a lipstick can get, and it's vegan as well as all natural. Amazing

~2011~ I've been buying this for 2 years now, a tube every 4 months. Will be buying for life... The starlet red color is a little more matte and super long lasting. This one lasts long also, its just more moist. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mohmlet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice, bright berry red. You pretty much have to use a brush with this, because it's the most pigmented lipstick I've ever used, and a little goes a very, very long way. Lasts well, though it's prone to feathering if not applied carefully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Vegans absolutely love Zuzu Luxe makeup and it's not too hard to see why. The packaging while modern and attractive is sleek and small while providing the same amount of product as other brands. This lipstick is a nice slightly berry red with cool undertones. It claims to be a matte although it has a slight gloss and is tenacious enough without the annoying dry feeling that most true mattes have. The price is a bit expensive, $12.95US which is certainly not drugstore but not deptartment store either. Either way, I like Zuzu Luxe for providing vegans with trendy looking make up and the kind of eye candy packaging that other brands have.