October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nivea - Nivea Multiple Results All In One Anti-Aging Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 6:14:00 AM More reviews by rtbabb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a free gift at the MORE Marathon registration area, and I've truly come to love it. My skin is too dry to use it alone, but under my moisturizer, I find it's very soothing. I also use it to cut the thickness of my HG foundation, Colortration. I will definitely purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You should use this for night time. Don't use it in the daytime. When you wake up in the morning, your skin is smooth and soft.
I also like the pump dispenser.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by alsosara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm 19. I don't need an anti-aging product, so maybe I can't judge how one works as well as others could. Nonetheless, here's my review.

The only things I was concerned about were my skin's tightness and my pore size, both of which this product claimed to be able to fix. After a couple weeks of use, my pores are exactly the same; however, my skin does definitely feel tighter and firmer. In that department, I'm quite pleased.

BUT I won't be buying this product again because of its greasiness. My skin is normal, but it can be oily or dry depending on how I treat it. I've used a bunch of Nivea lotions and they are pretty greasy. It's not a bad greasy; it just takes forever to dry. In my opinion, the body and hand lotions are better this way, since it really, really, moisturizes. On the face, though, I'm not so pleased with the effect. My skin isn't oily, just wet for a very long time. I just imagine grime stickng to me...gross!

Since I rarely break out, I didn't let that potential hold me back from buying. Still no breakouts, but I hate walking around in the daytime with what feels like wet face. So it's okay for night.

Lastly, let me mention that this cream feels wonderful on my neck any time of day, and my neck feels firm, smooth, and way stronger than it did before. If I ever repurchase this product, it will be for my neck.

PROS:

-SPF 15

-tightens skin

-relatively cheap for an anti-aging product

-doesn't break me out

-works GREAT on neck area and probably the body too, if you were to put it there

CONS:

-doesn't help pores

-heavy feeling that takes hours upon hours to dry

-leaves me suspecting that something better is out there.

Hope that helps!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by JullieB

I like this as a moisturizer, but am not sure that it's doing anything in the anti-aging department. It absorbs nicely and has a decent SPF. There can be some slight stinging which goes away. Am almost through the bottle however and although I don't have deep lines, I haven't seen any obvious skin changes (ie.) more glow, plumping, etc. It's a good, everyday moisturizer, but the jury is still out on the the anti-aging claims.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lizbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this creme so far.It makes my face feel really soft and it does a great job of moisturizing.I like the pump dispenser as well.I just wish it was unscented but the scent isn't too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2005 1:08:00 PM More reviews by shido

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although it's called Anti-aging treatment, it is indeed an anti-aging moisturizer. I use it as a night cream and it works very well for my normal to dry skin. I love everything about it--the package, the texture and the scent. It is not as greasy as some other Nivea creams, not heavily scented and the package is hygienical. After searching around and switching between diffrent brands, I can see myself sticking to this one for quite a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 9:26:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

New product on the market! Always have to try the latest thing. I liked the Simply Glowing, so thought I'd give this a whirl as well. The formula is much lighter than Simply Glowing and is not at all greasy in texture or after feel. Has a very pleasant, light scent which I like, not overly cloying or obnoxious as some skin treatment creams can be. Is the first product of its kind containing the unheard of Creatine complex which is supposed to mimic components of your own skin. Not sure what else this contains, but this is the highlighted ingredient. Will have to see how this fares over the long run. A great lotion (no spf) for oily and combo skins.

UPDATE***** This continues to be a great moisturizer, however, I have decided I don't like the smell. It is not too bad at first, but I prefer unscented creams and lotions.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No