Laughing Out Loud Pink Sugar

on 4/24/2005 10:29:00 PM

This is a great dupe of Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It's pretty much dead-on. I have to be in the mood for this scent when I burn this tart, but when I do burn it, it's soothing and wonderful! I would describe it as a mix of cotton candy, caramel, vanilla and a little floral, although it's a hard scent to describe.

Always a re-purchase for me! continued >>

I love this candle! I can't believe how close this smells to the original perfume (which is one of my faves). Would definitely repurchase and highly recommend to anyone who likes this fragrance!

I got this in the bundt and it is almost to pretty to burn. Pretty pink with glitter on the top and the scent is to die for!! A perfect dupe of one of my favorite scents!!

on 7/15/2004 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

When I received this candle, I couldn't believe how close it is to the perfume -- and the throw is amazing! This is by far one of the best candles I've ever bought, and smells exactly like my fave perfume.

on 7/9/2004 2:00:00 PM

Very strong duplication of Aquolina's Pink Sugar scent. A romantic blend of cotton candy, caramel and musk. My DH loves this one.

on 6/22/2004 10:43:00 AM

I agree with all comments here so far, this is a very nice dupe of Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It smells just like it, and as most of LOL tarts this burns very long and true. A nice choice if you happen to be ordering from LOL and are looking to burn this scent. A nice break for me from my more typical foody burns. I plan to buy more of this scent.

on 5/28/2004 2:42:00 PM

Now this is my new favorite...I usually like the foody smells the best but I LOVE the smell of Aquolina Pink Sugar and Allison was right...smells just like it...I LOVE this one!

on 5/21/2004 8:37:00 PM

OMG! This is the perfect dupe. Smells exactly like the original. Cotton candy and musk. Very strong scent. I have been burning a little heart tart for two days about 8 hours a day and it is still going strong.

Popular Candles