Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

4.5

Polyethylene wax Volatile silicone oils Hydrophobic treated, concentrated pigments Plastic polymer with adhesive properties

on 8/3/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

OMG! I never thought I would find something that would make me divorce my beloved Elizabeth Arden Brow Powder but here we are. I hardly have brows and what I have stop half way. Yes, I was born this way. I use this Aqua Brow in Brown-black which is color #40 (formerly labelled as #4) and apply a highlighting concealer around it and my brows look soft, natural and flawless!! I even get compliments. The formula is amazing and so are the ranges of available color. My eyebrow color, black-brown, is hard to come by in a product but they have it in Aqua Brow! This product is long lasting too. Highly recommended. Please never stop making them.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Life altering!! Soooo awesome!! I got the brow kit for $38 from sephora (comes in a little black mesh mini makeup bag, a tube of product (full sized? Unsure.), slant angled brush & a spoolie brush). It is adorable! The brush does matter yes & I wasn't sure at 1st if the MUFE brush was gonna be useful but both brush/spoolie are very good! I bought Light Brown. I have Virgin hair it's naturally med brown streaked thru w copper highlights so I was determined to find a product that actually looks natural & not too dark. I tend to go for "brunette" in brow products but I felt like "brunette" colored products were on me unnaturally dark sometimes too ashy & cool yet blonde looks terrible not dramatic enough just weird like I streaked spicy brown mustard on my brows (no offense! Everything looks totally different on any individual! I'm not blonde & I like a made up look made up but not garish or unflattering). I've tried a lot of colors & I can't do any blonde nor any black-brown so nothing extreme & I decided I want a very naturally flattering look. Light brown is the perfect darkness but it does have a warmth to i wasn't expecting but I don't wanna return for Ash coz. I was told it's warmer/more grey/darker which isn't what I want. So I've never tried natural looking brows b4 so maybe that's why I think it's weird on me & im an NC in MAC & w the ginger in my hair I'm def not cool tone. I tried NYX's dupe for AquaBrow the NYX is a fair dupe if ur on a tight budget but does not compare to AquaBrow. The concept is similar but MUFE to me, better. I've tried a ton of brow products from elf to ABH; & MUFE is my very favest! It gives me easy professionally done looking brows very natural if u pick the proper suitable color or u can go dramatic w a dark color. This tube will last forever but I am so into AquaBrow I would replace if I lost this lifetime supply tube! AquaBrow is life. This makes brows easy!! All the girls pix u see on Facebook who have brows on fleek now u can do the very same for ur own selfies!! I'm always envious of those girls w eyebrows on pointe fleekness damn now I got my own fleek brows after not using this that long, there is a bit of a learning curve & I would not rec'd to noobs necessarily unless the individual wants to put in some time experimenting w using this. To use, I just squirt the tiniest amount (u only need less than a half of a pea to do both brows! & this tube is expensive but it's a helluva deal being it has so much I imagine using every day this would last at least a year!), then you draw the bottom of the brow then the top then fill it in, fix any mistakes (I use Rimmel Nude eye pencil for carving out my brows coz its close to my skin tone. Works gr8! But a brush w concealer will suffice) then work on the tail making it nice & sharp maybe add a little more product if necessary & use the spoolie lastly (I like my brows boxy so I don't overdo the spoolie), to finish it up set w a good setting spray like UD All Niter for brows that don't come off til ur ready to remove them. I am going to have to try experimenting w using a clear mascara w it. I have really super oily skin & sweat a ton but these stay put!! That's what I had hoped NYX would do but fell short. They may have similar packaging but they are somewhat different. If u want a really good DS brow product go w NYX but if u want a good brow product in general theeeee very best then buy MUFE. Dont forget to shake up ur tube b4 u use it so it doesn't separate into oil & pigment. ESP if u have owned ur tube for awhile. I have nothing bad to say about AquaBrow except maybe that I think it should be cheaper but that's why it's MUFE not drugstore. I was unaware that Ulta does not carry MUFE coz I always order on Sephora (made an Ulta order recently). I like the Aqua line a lot from MUFE. In addition to the AquaBrow I have a black kohl Aqua eye pencil & an Aqua liquid eyeliner. All 3 terrific!! Aqua was developed by the Parisian water ballet to keep their makeup on for 5+ hours in the water. I'm very impressed indeed! Also putting something like UDPP on ur brows b4 putting on AquaBrow seems to help me. I am so sorry this is long. I am hoping to try more MUFE products in the future but the price is prohibitive. I'd only ever wear black eyeliner anyways 99.999999% of the time & I have those eyeliners in Mat Black (kohl pencil/liquid eyeliners). Don't take my word for it--go get AquaBrow and see if its not the most amazing brow product ever!??!!! Oh I forgot to mention it also dries a little tinge darker than when u put it on as well. I have extremely thin sparse brows & AquaBrow makes it look as if there's actually hairs there. So natural yet put together effortless glam. So if u have thin/sparse brows this will not make them have that dreaded "I drew on my eye brows w a brown sharpie!" nor Groucho Marx. It looks like hair & a very natural subtle effect if u buy the proper color. Light Brown is a light to medium brown that pulls slightly reddish & is warm. If ur dead set against having even a tinge of red then Light Brown is not your color. But it's better to have a bit of red than be too ashy. If you want auburn the color Light Brown is going to be too light & not red enough. Selecting a color online can be a challenge. I was really on the fence about what color to get. I think I did a good job coz I def have no plans to dye my hair.

on 6/3/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Probably one of the worst products I've purchased to date. It's all water in the tube - I shook and squeezed and squeezed and never got any actual product out except for some dried out pigmented clumps in the water. My tube is now EMPTY, it's literally almost gone, and I have not used it even once. There's finally some pigment that will come out, probably enough for a couple applications. This product is an absolute joke. Don't waste your money, just fill in your brows with some powder.

on 5/29/2015 9:27:00 PM

I got one in Blonde after scouring through lots of eyebrow products. I thought Anastasia Dipbrow pomade was my HG but got really disappointed when it dried up. MUFE's Aqua Brow lasts the whole day and even after workout. I use mine with Mac's angled brush and I realized that the brush matters as well for this one.

on 5/6/2015 5:58:00 PM

Prior to picking up this product, I was using Anastasia's DipBrow. I never leave the house without filling in my eyebrows, and have been this way for years - so you can imagine the amount of products I've used.
Anyway, I really liked the DipBrow and got compliments on my eyebrows and people asking me how to do them and what product to use. Unfortunately, the problem with DipBrow is that it dries out rather quickly. When you apply it you don't need much product, although the container of it is small, so you end up wasting a lot of product if it dries out in a few months. At first I thought perhaps I wasn't closing the container tightly enough, but alas; my future efforts to secure the container made no difference.
Which brings me to AquaBrow! I'd actually seen a picture of a girl who had used AquaBrow PRIOR to buying DipBrow, and goddamn her eyebrows were fantastic. I liked the look especially because it didn't look powdery and drawn on. It seriously looked like she had naturally super dark brows that were perfectly groomed. That was what I'd wanted my brows to look like. I went for DipBrow since it had so many good reviews, and I couldn't find much on AquaBrow at the time.
I got Aquabrow in 40 (brown black), although I was torn between 40 and 35 (taupe). I'm happy with my choice. Dark browns still look too red on me compared to my natural dark hair, but Brown Black is justtttt right. There aren't really any visible brown tones, and no red. As with DipBrow, a little product goes a long way. If you're used to using DipBrow, you'll get the hang of applying it very quickly. I used my Anastasia BH eyebrow brush (#12) to apply. Application was easy and I attained the shape I wanted without having to clean up and start over (something that sometimes happened with DB). It dries fast and brown-black dries quite dark. You need a light hand when applying.
Another plus is the squeeze tube. It's a lot more hygienic, and I'm not concerned about it drying out as the DB has. I'm incredibly impressed with this product and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This is the first MUFE product I've used, but the quality of AquaBrow has definitely made me interested in exploring more of the brand. Would buy again!

on 2/27/2015 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

#40 is the darkest, but it has no brown or red at all so it matches my eyebrows. Even though I'm blond it looks the best. Obviously I keep it as light as possible. It lasts allllll day and night on and will last a long time product wise considering the amount I need. I use it to fill in primarily. It makes my eyebrows look "professionally" done.

on 1/2/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This one become an instant favourite from the first use, looks more natural than pencil and lasts longer than powder.
At first I cringed a bit because of the price (22 euros) but you get 7ml, only a tiny amount is need and overall it's certainly worth it.
I have dark blonde hair and light blonde brows so I bought No10 and it fits perfectly. I apply it with the H&M slanted brush and works nicely but will most likely invest to MAC 208 for more precision.
Applies evenly, looks soft and natural while it lasts all day, highly recommended.

on 12/6/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great brow product. Recently, I discovered the Anastasia Dip Brow and I can't use anything else now. I will not repurchase.

on 12/5/2014 5:23:00 PM

I won't need to purchase because the sample from Sephora will last forever as you only need an Itty bitty amount! Didn't look fake or unnatural. My brows are thin and i have a lot of skin that needs to be covered so my brows can look thick....AND this stuff looks natural!! Love it!

on 11/28/2014 6:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is amazing. My brows look soo natural! Love it, can't live without it anymore!

Popular Brows Products