July 28, 2014 | 1050 users online

Cleansers - Korres - Orange Blossom cleansing emulsion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Caa

Like a light but creamy cleansing milk, orange scent.

Pros:
Scent is fresh.
Last a long time.
Removes eye-makeup (haven't tried waterproof) and face make-up.
During winter I did not get ANY dry patches (Love!).
Fairly good at keeping blackheads away. Did not give the "squeeky clean" face. But clean and fresh looking enough.
Seemed mosturizing on it's own.
Foundation application went on smoothly after using the cleanser.
Product description matches with what product gives in use.
No irritation.

Cons:
Worried about using too heavy moisturizers in combination with this (used Stem Organics Balancing Fluid, which didn't give enough moisture).

Note; I din't use a toner but if you want a more cleansed feeling I guess that is something you might want to use in combination with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I cannot rave about this enough. 10 lipsticks! This is THE best! I read all the promising reviews, and immediately checked for it.

This thing is amazing. It was even better than i expected (and i expected a lot).

Firstly, non-drying. That is the number one thing for me. Despite me having oily skin, I will not put up with anything that is even slightly drying (Mac's lightful cleanser). This leaves your skin soft and supple. YES!

Secondly, it smells divine. Oranges, of course. Despite me longing for roses day and night, this is refreshing. And my Avalon eye cream smells like oranges as well as my Healing Seed shampoo/conditioner, so...i'm guessing oranges come in second to my liking lol

Thirdly, it works. No oily feel. Very clean. I used my Merlot toner after, and no dirt on the cotton ball! Amazing!

Fourthly, the packaging is sleek and sexy. Something I'd definitely love to see around my bathtub (which I will have to get used to with all these bottles lol my mom and sister are converts now).

Fifthly, it's not "natural" as Sephora would call it...skincare, it's ORGANIC. Need I say more?! No, i dont.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by cmitakis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My skin eats this right up. I love the cream cleanser formula, because I wanted something hydrating for my oily skin that has dry patches. Once applied, it thickens and becomes almost mask- like as it absorbs into the skin. I remove it with cotton moistened with toner, and this seems to work really well - it comes right off, with no greasiness. A single wash is enough to remove make up, which is nice. I don't use this on my eyes, so I can't speak to that. Overall a great, nourishing cleanser well-formulated for oily skin. UPDATE: With extended use, I am finding that I need to use a washcloth to get every last speck of make-up off, or else wash twice. With the addition of the washcloth, however, this does work great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 4:59:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

I am very pleased with this product. It has a great orange scent and feels really mild, but it gets the job done. I massage a fair amount into my face and it takes everything off, even eye makeup. I have an oily t zone and dryness around my mouth and this cleanser seems to balance my skin. My skin feels soft, comfortable, and moisturized after washing with this. My biggest complaint about this product is that it's only good for 6 months after opening (according to the leaflet packaged with the cleanser).
Update: I just finished up my bottle of this cleanser and while I still adore the scent, it doesn't clean as well as I initially thought. I'm having trouble getting all my eyeliner and mascara off with this. Still not bad overall, but I'm not going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by soleole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I REALLY love this cleanser. I have very acne prone skin and this cleanser hasn't broken me out. Also it is good when skin feels a bit dry, quite hydrating, but not bad for oily skin either (like mine).
This takes off all makeup including mascara and eye primer and it's so gentle it doesn't sting at all if you get it in your eyes!!!
Price is not so bad since I get it directly from Greece. About 8.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ohbambi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have oily/combination skin and I tend to break out on my chin. I have always used gel cleansers with salicylic acid to take care of my blackheads/breakouts, but I came across this product on clearance for $3 so I decided to test it out. I've been using it for at least 3 weeks now and I'm very satisfied. If I am wearing mascara, I use a makeup remover to wash it off, then apply the cleansing cream to my face with my fingers. I work it in for a few seconds and then wipe it off with a cotton pad, then finish up with a toner to wipe off the excess cleanser. The biggest difference between this type of cleanser and a gel cleanser for combo skin is that unlike gel cleansers, it leaves your skin feeling nourished and hydrated. If your zits get flaky from blasting them with benzoil peroxide or other harsh treatments, this cleanser is the perfect antidote. My skin actually heals & recovers better using this nourishing cleanser! The bottle is nice and simple just like the product & its ingredients. The screw-off cap is a little annoying but it's wide enough to allow the bottle to stand upside down in order to keep all the product near the point of exit. Although I probably won't be finding it for $3 again, I'll be buying more eventually.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ujinyoon

This is an awesome product that I got from a swap (best swap ever!). I have irritated skin that breaks out easily and this does the job without breaking me out. Also, the first night after I used this product, I noticed that my pores were smaller and my skin looked so damn good. It doesn't do that anymore but good product overall. I noticed that I need a toner or something to balance the pH after using this product or else my skin feels pretty dry. Since I don't use a toner, I usually follow it up with a slightly acidic cream cleanser, and that seems to work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Rosi1

I use this cleanser for 1 month and so far I am very satisfied. It is very gentle and despite it cleanses my oily, ance- prone, sensitive skin very well. I really like this. I will update my review if anything changes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by margiemoo

Lovely refreshing cleanser perfect for combination-oily skin types. Gently removes my makeup after a long day without any greasy residue. I like how I can tissue this cleanser off or rinse it off with water and it doesn't feel sticky or clog my pores in either instance. Great fragrance, very light and refreshing. In more humid climates, however, I would probably only use this as a makeup remover and then use a gentle exfoliator or foaming cleanser afterwards. I am going to have to disagree with other reviewers about the packaging, I travel a bit and the packaging for me is great. The bottle is slim and the cap is smooth with no protruding bits that snap off in my luggage and cause a mess. The plastic is great as it's sturdy but 'squeezy' so I can get to the very bottom of the bottle and above all, it's light! Flip top lids tend to snap off but I can definitely see why some people might prefer it over the current version. Bought this online at skincarestore.com but retails in Australia for about $32 for 200ml. Would definitely buy this again retail.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't really like this cleanser. I felt like it left a film on my skin, and that my skin didn't get clean (and I love cream cleansers). I also hated the cap on this cleanser; I always fumbled with it in the shower. I wish this cleanser was awesome, because I like the price and the company's philosophy.