September 23, 2014 | 1850 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Banana Nut Bread 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Glynnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the banana smell! Yummy!!!!
It reminds me of the banana Runts candy...my favorite! It makes me happy!
I don't use this one everyday because I have so many 3-in-1's (I pick a different one every day!) so I haven't gotten tired of it yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by roxiblue

Smells just like real bananas -- I hate fake fruit scents, but this smells authentic.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 9:28:00 AM More reviews by blush223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didn't like this one. Funny how Philosophy's 3-in-1s are either spot on (Cinnamon Buns, Hot Cocoa) or sickeningly synthetic (Strawberry Milkshake and this one). Very fakey banana scent here. Like cheap banana-flavored candy with a little bit of batter scent thrown in.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2005 10:02:00 PM More reviews by MMaven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I love philosophy 3 in 1's, the Banana Nut Bread only gets a "2" from me, for lack of authentic fragrance. This smells nothing like banana nut bread to me, although the color looks like the batter for the recipe. In addition, the 3 in 1's tend to be drying. I use them in the soap dispensers in my bathrooms.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by becky5300

I love this scent, it's fun, yummy and the yellow colour is really cute too. the scent sometimes does smell a little plasticky, and doesn't smell much like nuts or bread, but i still love it. great way to start the day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this would smell more authentic but it's more of a banana coconut smell (see MUA'er below mine). It's certainly not a bad smell but I had hoped it would smell more authentic like Cinnamon Buns. It's okay and I don't mind using it as it lathers wonderfully, just not one of my favorites.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:37:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

Don't get me wrong. This 3-in-1 isn't bad but it's not what I've expected. That's why I put only 2 lippies: its name makes me thought it would smell like banana nut bread, but it doesn't. It's more a coconut-y sunscreen smell mixed with some banana/coconut summer drink. Quite interesting, but where's the banana nut bread scent??

And lastly, when I use it several days in a row, my skin feels really itchy. :-( I had the same problem with Cinnamon Buns. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

When I first sniffed this out of the bottle, I thought it was a fake, overpowering banana smell with a barely discernable nut undertone. When I used it in the shower, though, the nut note became more prominent and there was a hint of a cake note. In the end, it did smell really authentic and yummy, so I enjoyed showering with this. Now it's one of my favorites, and it doesn't smell artificial at all to me. Like all 3-in-1s, it made my shower smell like a bakery and lathered up wonderfully on my washcloth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2004 8:46:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

O.K.----I'm officially addicted to 3-in-1's. I've loved almost every one of them I've tried and this one is no exception. To me it smells just like mushed bananas and, if you've ever tried the Body Shop's banana shampoo and conditioner,well this smells exactly like that. I'm a fiend for anything banana and this is just perfect for me. Another thumbs way up for another 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 5:04:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells authentic, and yummy!