October 23, 2014 | 1709 users online

Conditioner - Avon - Advance Techniques Colour Protection

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by CraftyCanuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

When I sold Avon a few years ago, I purchased both this and the Advance Techniques Shampoo Color Protection, basically because with my discount, it made the price the same as many national brands on sale. I found the quality comparable with the national brands as well, but then I quit selling Avon, so had not used it for awhile. My friend still sells it, so I decided to order both this & the shampoo a couple campaigns ago, as it was on sale. Was I surprised!

My hair had become dry, I believe it resulted from a combination of having salon colors/highlights done and then doing the same at home between appointments. I was seriously considering cutting an inch off my hair, when I started using this conditioner. I do not know if they have changed the formula since I last used it, but it is terrific! I use daily in the shower, and it clings to my hair like a deep conditioner would, you know the type you put in your hair and leave for an hour or two? My hair is soft and manageable and I can still blow dry and flat iron, (I do use a heat protector) every day.

I would definitely recommend this conditioner, I know I will continue to use it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

A great conditioner for the price. Feels like pantene but without the silicones! I adore the shampoo in this range also.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

when my hair dries out it become detangled & this conditioner
did not add moist or sheen to my hair
it`s an avarage conditioner & expensive becouse the size of
the bottle is small
the thing i like about this conditioner is the fruity smell

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know if it protects color more than any leave-in conditioner but this one adds definition to my long curls as it dries. Just be careful not to use too much or you get the crunchy curl experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Taylortourniquet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can only say good things about this product. I use it every three days because I have oily hair. I find that the more I use this, the oilyness in my hair is lowering and my hair color is staying!
Now, you should know my hair is Purple and Blue. It used to be Purple, Blue, Red, and Black, all color treated. All the colors I used were semi permanent and were only supposed to last for six weeks. My color lasted for around 9 weeks. I was so happy! It costs me 100$ to re do my hair, and the longer in lasts, the better, so I was so happy when this product helped my color to stay in longer, saving me money at the same time.
I LOVE AVON!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by irinahanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am kind off disappointed with it.I bought it with another one - intense repair (2 for the price of 1).While the other is my favorite,this one it's just plain.It softens the hair a little,has a nice fragrance,but makes the hair tangled the next day...weird.And i don't see any difference in the brightness of my hair color.I'm not going to buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the price, this is a fairly good conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and a bit shiny, which I like. It also makes my hair more likely to tangle throughout the day, which I'm not happy with. It also has a really strong smell. I don't usually use scented hair products, so it's a bit much for me. I won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by shannonmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am just as happy with this conditioner as I am with the matching shampoo. After conditioning my hair is soft, silky, light and smells great. I have no problem combing my hair out either. This conditioner leaves virtually no tangles. The quality for the price is outstanding. No more spending $30 on conditioner for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by pacificocean

I bought it because of good reviews, but I was disappointed. Yes, it made my hair soft after I rinse it out in the shower (like all other conditioners I've used), but when my hair dries it tangles up and so hard to comb through. And my hair has never felt drier at the ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by hayeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice conditioner. Leaves hair soft. Has a nice thick consistency and doesn't run down your hair into the sink. I am not sure about how well it protects hair color though. I don't think any shampoo or conditioner is capable of doing that.