October 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Body Scrubs - Kanebo - Refreshing Foaming Body Exfoliator

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

Would I purchase? No. But I received a sample of it and tried it out. The exfoliating beads are pretty small and I didn't feel like I got that really scrubbed feeling. I also had to go back into the shower twice more to rinse residual beads. It takes FOREVER to rinse off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good exfoliator. Leaves the skin smooth and elastic. Exfoliating beads are quite big but not harsh. It hasn't any particular smell, I expected something more "sophisticated" or let's say "aromatherapeutic"... I only had some samples but I would'n buy it for this price tag, it is not that special.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2004 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Leonidas

So I bought it and tried it. It smells of soap, it foams, it exfoliates it leaves the skin incredibly smoothe. Even my b/f said it... (does that mean I'm not smoothe when I don't exfoliate?!!)
And I personnally think the soapy smell is a good thing I'm tired of those sweet smelling products...