December 19, 2014 | 1780 users online

Skincare - Face - Estee Lauder - Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by maayah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only face wash that doesn't cause my skin to break out. Been using it for a while. It lasts for ages and I haven't had a problem removing eye make up with it either. I use it twice daily and morning i follow with el day wear plus moisturizer , double wear foundation and loose powder. Night time followed with advance night serum. My skin only loves Estée!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Juliet66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I have used all the Clarins foaming and non foaming cleansers normally (Shea butter especially) but this makes my skin feel squeaky clean without drying it out. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the facial cleanser I use daily. It is "high end" and pricey but lives up to its price! It has a lovely clean scent and every time I finish using it, I can automatically feel as if all the dirt as been lifted off my face. It leaves my face smelling fresh, feeling smooth and looking clean. This can last you for a while since you only need a small dab on your finger (it lathers easily)!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by P83Wanad

This is a review for EL Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask.

Got a sample with the latest EL promotion (buy two products and you get a gift bag in-store).

It's a very thick -not runny or gelly at all- substance that lathers but doesn't really foam all that much. It is definitely a treat, it smells amazing (well, I love the clean smell) and it warms up a bit as you massage it into the skin. You can then either rinse it off, or leave for 3 minutes as a face mask.

I didn't have very high hopes at first, but after using it a couple of times, I'm defo buying a full size tube when I run out of the sample. I have a really crappy T zone with clogged pores, shininess, blackheads and whatnot, and this thing leave me feeling squeaky clean. My skin actually squeaks as I rinse it. But it doesn't feel overdried or tight at all. Love it love it love it. Never tried anything like this. Winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by BritJoi

OMG!! This stuff is absolutely amazing. My skin is oily and acne-prone (actually, by genetics) and I pair this with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit foaming scrub and it does wonders for my skin. It leaves it feeling so clean and soft and it actually looks brighter! I used to wear a lot of makeup to coverup my dark spots and imperfections from acne scars and hyper pigmentation but now I am leaning more toward light coverage foundations and BB cremes because this stuff helps to make my skin look gorgeous. It is a bit on the pricey side but I feel it is worth it, I would probably spend more than that on a good foundation anyway so.. WHY NOT? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by hollyr27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like a facial cleanser that leaves my face feeling clean but not tight. I can't stand a residue on my face after washing. That said, I tried a sample of this cleanser before purchasing. It really does leave my face perfectly clean but not dry and tight. My over indulgence is using this as a body wash as well. I know it's expensive but a little goes a long way and during the winter, this cleanser leaves my body feeling cleaning, smelling great and I don't have to slather on a huge amount of moisturizer after a hot shower. This is now my HG and I buy it six at a time when I find a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by zctatom

This is my favorite cleanser ever by far, but it's much too expensive. (I've since switched to Cetaphil simply for price reasons.)

It's a thick white cream that lathers up absolutely _deliciously_. The smell is pretty unobtrusive--not too good, not too bad--and you hardly notice it after a while. It takes a bit to rinse off, though, because it's such a thick cleanser, but once you rinse it off your skin feels soft and squeaky-clean.

It doesn't dry out your skin (and if it does, they have another cleanser that is supposed to be more emollient). It feels like it cleans much more deeply than my Cetaphil or any other cleanser I've used does.

I would definitely repurchase if price wasn't an option. Definitely check this out if you can afford it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a thick white gel that lathers up real nicely, which means you only need the tiniest amount. It feels soft on skin and is quite easy to wash away. Beware of getting this into your eyes though since it stings like crazy. Definitely not for getting rid of eye makeup. For the rest of the face it works wonders, I have combo skin and it leaves my face fresh, makeup free without making it tight or dry. I think, however, that it might be too harsh in wintertime and for drier skintypes it would definitely be too drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 2:59:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if this is the right product i'm reviewing. It is one of lauder's new cleanser range. It is not really gel but quite creamy. You only need a tiny amount and it lathers into rich foam. It actually feels exactly like the Origin's Checks and Balances except the smell(Origins is owned by Lauder, anyway). It's a bit drying for my normal to dry skin. IMO, it's just an okay but overpriced cleanser for combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2003 4:06:00 PM More reviews by nelly2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty decent cleanser if you don't wear makeup and sunscreen. It has a nice fresh scent, doesn't irritate my skin, but also hasn't helped clear any acne. I can't get used to spending $17 on a cleanser that doesn't remove all makeup. I used to spend $6 on Oil of Olay and Neutrogena, and I thought that was expensive. I stopped using those cleansers several years ago but just recently started trying to experiment w/ cheaper cleansers, since I spend so much on facial products already.