Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This face cleanser is just perfect. My friend once gave this cleanser for a try-out. It changed my skin right away. I have a lot of blemishes and they were lighter and face felt really cleaned. I tend not to use any foundation now as my skin is in the very awful condition, but this product is slowly changing my skin! It tends to dry skin a little bit, but if you are using a great moisturizer everything should be alright. The last point is that you do not need a big amount of product to wash your face, because it forms a foam, so you will be certainly use it for half a year or even more. Totally inlove!

I really like this cleanser. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. Doesn't really help with existing acne, more so just to keep the skin under control and limit future breakouts. But I do love that fresh feeling after using it.

I've used this cleanser for more than a month until I decided not to use this again since my skin didn't benefit from this at all.

According to Estee Lauder, this cleanser "leaves skin healthy, fresh and luminous."
This cleanser doesn't do any of this. It just works well to clean the skin and remove makeup.

I tend to use a layer of foundation or 2 layers of BB cream, so I never thought it'd be a difficult case for removal. I think it takes a good 1 minute or more of rubbing in order to get the makeup off. I also need to use a toner and moisturizer right afterwards or my normal skin would feel dry.

Also, I've tried using this product as a 3-minute mask as the instructions suggest. I see no effects from using this as a mask.

This product stings my eyes horribly if I open them without having rinsed thoroughly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this off and on for years. The first few times it stung my eyes so I stopped and this time it broke me out but not right away. Does remove make up well though.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Cleans well, smells great but it irritates my eyes every time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does a super good job cleansing the skin. If you have sensitive skin definitely pass on this, it is heavily fragranced which isn't important to me for a facial cleanser. It is the most drying cleanser I have ever used, my skin feels uncomfortably tight after every use. Alittle product goes a long way & it is a thick consistency. Packaging is easy to use BUT once you get low it is hard to push the remaining product through the tube, I had to cut open the bottle to get it all out. I wanted to like this because it cleanses well but the fragrance & tightness was a no no for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This Estée Lauder product is really both a cream cleanser and a mask. It cleans your skin fine but without any "wow" factor.

I began using this cleanser a little over a year ago (or two, I don't recall), and i was loving it! My skin loved it, and it made me blemish-free, and perfectly clear like a baby's butt. I emptied one bottle, bought another. Repeated, then summer came, and my skin usually shifts from dry to normal, which didn't happen. Instead, I broke out SO bad and I think this product caused it. My skin has never been like that, and I take care of it a lot. Since then I have become immune to it, and it does nothing to me. Such a bummer, because I loved it so much and thought I would never let it go. I can obviously not speak for everyone when saying this, but that was my experience. Although, I know it works wonders for oily skin. At least it does for my mother.

I love love love this products, does the job and does the job well.

I have very oily, very sensitive and acne probe skin. Most face washes suitable for oily and acne probe skin leaves my skin feeling extremely dry and painful.

This product removes everything its supposed and nothing that its not supposed to. Skin feels smooth, squeky clean and refreshed.

Perfect for removing estee double wear make up when paired with good cream/oil make up remover. Not suitable for make up removal on its own (tried and tested)
A little pricey but a little goes a long way so cant really complain. When used 2x a day lasts me around 8-10 weeks.

Removes dirt and make up from my skin. Doesnt dry out my skin,

Wanted to like this product so much. First time I used it my skin felt amazing.
After a while my skin started to break out so badly. I develop a sort of allergy reaction. It' s a very aggressive product. Ask for a free trial first.

Popular Face Skincare Products