Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

3.8

on 6/26/2015 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does a super good job cleansing the skin. If you have sensitive skin definitely pass on this, it is heavily fragranced which isn't important to me for a facial cleanser. It is the most drying cleanser I have ever used, my skin feels uncomfortably tight after every use. Alittle product goes a long way & it is a thick consistency. Packaging is easy to use BUT once you get low it is hard to push the remaining product through the tube, I had to cut open the bottle to get it all out. I wanted to like this because it cleanses well but the fragrance & tightness was a no no for me.

on 6/22/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This Estée Lauder product is really both a cream cleanser and a mask. It cleans your skin fine but without any "wow" factor.

on 2/16/2015 4:25:00 PM

I began using this cleanser a little over a year ago (or two, I don't recall), and i was loving it! My skin loved it, and it made me blemish-free, and perfectly clear like a baby's butt. I emptied one bottle, bought another. Repeated, then summer came, and my skin usually shifts from dry to normal, which didn't happen. Instead, I broke out SO bad and I think this product caused it. My skin has never been like that, and I take care of it a lot. Since then I have become immune to it, and it does nothing to me. Such a bummer, because I loved it so much and thought I would never let it go. I can obviously not speak for everyone when saying this, but that was my experience. Although, I know it works wonders for oily skin. At least it does for my mother.

on 1/19/2015 4:27:00 PM

I love love love this products, does the job and does the job well.

I have very oily, very sensitive and acne probe skin. Most face washes suitable for oily and acne probe skin leaves my skin feeling extremely dry and painful.

This product removes everything its supposed and nothing that its not supposed to. Skin feels smooth, squeky clean and refreshed.

Perfect for removing estee double wear make up when paired with good cream/oil make up remover. Not suitable for make up removal on its own (tried and tested)
A little pricey but a little goes a long way so cant really complain. When used 2x a day lasts me around 8-10 weeks.

Removes dirt and make up from my skin. Doesnt dry out my skin,

on 1/15/2015 9:57:00 AM

Wanted to like this product so much. First time I used it my skin felt amazing.
After a while my skin started to break out so badly. I develop a sort of allergy reaction. It' s a very aggressive product. Ask for a free trial first.

on 1/10/2015 8:28:00 AM

Ok, this is a lovely product.....but it trashed my face. It REALLY dried it out. Too bad, as I said it's nice, but after one wash I was dry and irritated for days. Maybe I should try the Soft Clean in this line?

on 11/22/2014 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The only face wash that doesn't cause my skin to break out. Been using it for a while. It lasts for ages and I haven't had a problem removing eye make up with it either. I use it twice daily and morning i follow with el day wear plus moisturizer , double wear foundation and loose powder. Night time followed with advance night serum. My skin only loves Estée!

on 11/11/2014 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. I have used all the Clarins foaming and non foaming cleansers normally (Shea butter especially) but this makes my skin feel squeaky clean without drying it out. Love it.

on 11/8/2014 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is the facial cleanser I use daily. It is "high end" and pricey but lives up to its price! It has a lovely clean scent and every time I finish using it, I can automatically feel as if all the dirt as been lifted off my face. It leaves my face smelling fresh, feeling smooth and looking clean. This can last you for a while since you only need a small dab on your finger (it lathers easily)!

on 10/11/2013 4:36:00 PM

This is a review for EL Perfectly Clean Multi Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask.

Got a sample with the latest EL promotion (buy two products and you get a gift bag in-store).

It's a very thick -not runny or gelly at all- substance that lathers but doesn't really foam all that much. It is definitely a treat, it smells amazing (well, I love the clean smell) and it warms up a bit as you massage it into the skin. You can then either rinse it off, or leave for 3 minutes as a face mask.

I didn't have very high hopes at first, but after using it a couple of times, I'm defo buying a full size tube when I run out of the sample. I have a really crappy T zone with clogged pores, shininess, blackheads and whatnot, and this thing leave me feeling squeaky clean. My skin actually squeaks as I rinse it. But it doesn't feel overdried or tight at all. Love it love it love it. Never tried anything like this. Winner.

Popular Face Skincare Products