September 1, 2014 | 1880 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Judyones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

irritate the skin under eye. Just this one can't be accepted . disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had no problems with stinging like other reviewers have mentioned. This applies easily, absorbs quickly and is perfect under concealer. The only thing preventing me from repurchasing is the low spf and the jar packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by surferbabe09

I was really disapointed with this product. It stung my skin and dried it out and made my fine lines worse. For all of the money I spent this product was not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by mizznk

I use this for one purpose. to make my eye concealer go on like butter - it really smoothes everything out and makes my concealer go on so beautifully, you cant even tell I am wearing it! I have fine lines around my eyes and i find that this helps keep my concealer out of them as well. I little goes a long way too!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mulhollanddrive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Creme is ok, nothing to rave about. The texture glides on smooth, but it will make my lids oily and for the first time in my life I have to prime my eyelids for eyeshadow use. On the bright side, my eye area feels very moisturized with it. The packaging is very unhygenic and overall I feel I could expect better for the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this, especially because it has sun protection for around the eyes which can be prone to sun damage, but the texture isn't good for applying concealer over. If it were a little pinker it would hide the dark circles better, but it's just too white to wear by itself.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Monnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ouch!! This really really stung my eyes and made them very irritated, which actually dries the skin out and causes more wrinkles, I think. I liked the SPF, but other than that there is nothing great about this cream and it is very overpriced. I'm less and less impressed with Clinique products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Manet

Love this eye cream. Got rid of little bumps under my eye from a previous cheap eye cream I was using and brightens eyes so nicely, I feel less of a need to use concealer on my dark circles. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee456

Stings like crazy if you get any in your eye. Left my undereye area greasy looking. Otherwise I didn't see much of an effect.
I threw away my jar and have no intention to ever repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by amblando

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Caused milia like crazy. Burned my eyes. Ugh.