August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very creamy, lathers really well. Leaves me soft and smooth, not parched and dried out. I've not tried the other scents (didn't like them in the store), but this one right away had me hooked. A really fresh, clean smell. A little on the expensive side, but you don't need much. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by surfinjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not a fan of heavy fragrances so the softness of this scent is right up my alley. I describe it as a fresh spring rain over the soft scent of a baby (or baby powder).

It is a medium strength cleanser that I am able to use in soft or hard water. The scent does not linger after the shower the way it does with the. Shampoo or conditioner, but the formulation of the body gels and cleansers appears to be far superior to the hair products.

I should not that Philosophy typically designs it's shower gel scents to be present only during the actual shower. Body sprays and lotions are formulated for after shower staying power.

Overall, I really like this scent but not as an everyday scent. Therefore, the shower gel is good for me as it rinses off but I enjoy a few minutes of heaven as I shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I always have the 32 ounce bottles of both Baby Grace & Pure Grace 3-in-1's in my shower. I LOVE mixing the two, as the scent is heavenly. It's just a fresh, clean scent. I discovered it by accident one day while preparing a bubble bath. I decided I needed more bubbles & I'd initially put in Baby Grace then added Pure Grace by accident, but the scent was fabulous. My Mom who was over at the time even commented she could smell it on the other end of the house & it was wonderful. She now uses this combo also. It's also a great shaving gel ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a delux sample of this years ago. There was enough that I took it traveling with me through South America... this is what got my through months of cold showers, because the smell is AMAZING. I can't get enough! It's nstant happiness... if only it wasn't so expensive...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

This is a staple for me. I love it. The fresh smell. Its more moisturizing then some of the other gels. I mix it with other Philosophy gels too. Its just wonderful. I look forward to using all of my Philosophy gels. Pure Grace is so easy and clean. Its just wonderful. I have bought this one over and over again. Will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by VBgirl23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a treat. I love the way this scent makes me feel. When I use pure grace it makes me relax, and I feel like nothing matters for those 20 mins that I'm in the shower. This shower cream is so luxurious and the lather is so creamy. Will definetely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I can honestly say that Pure Grace has been my saving grace as of late. The scent of Pure Grace has been one of my only comforts through a rather difficult time in my life. The scent of this shower cream like all of the Pure Grace products, envelopes my senses. It provides more than simply a pleasant shower experience. I feel as though I'm wrapping myself up in a liquid security blanket. This makes me feel warm, comfortable, protected. That soap and water clean scent is impossible to have any bad associations with. I find all Pure Grace products bring me more comfort the more I use them. I don't anticipate ever tiring of them. This shower cream is rich and lovely. No product will make you feel more clean, or more at ease.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Arbredhel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample size bottle of this product in a New Beauty Test Tube. I was excited to try it because I've heard great things about the brand. I was a little disappointed. It smells like a bar of soap. If I wanted to smell that way, I'd spend a dollar and buy a bar of soap. On a positive note, it worked well as a cleanser. It didn't dry my skin or cause any adverse reactions. I definitely won't be buying a full sized bottle in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by clickjennyclick

The scent is heavenly - light, fresh, and lasting. Perfect for a relaxing bath. Like other reviewers have said - it isn't drying. Unfortunately, it made my sensitive skin break out, it's pricey, and using the large bottle is a chore, especially in the slippery shower. For these reasons I wont repurchase, although it was pleasant to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by octoraro

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. Love the thick lather and the to-die-for scent that lingers after my shower or bath. It doesn't dry my skin out like some soap products. It's divine. On my 3rd bottle.
The bottle last forever and the scent never seems to go bad. Wish I could say the same about the perfume spray in the same scent though.

Love, love, love this. Love the Foaming Bath & Shower in the "Falling In Love" scent just as much!