October 22, 2014 | 1423 users online

Hair - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Natural Jojoba Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I’m on the fence about this. A lot of people say it gives their hair slip. I do not know what conditioner they’re using, but it’s not this one. This conditioner feels like it completely absorbs into my hair. It doesn’t coat it. It doesn’t make it easier to detangle. But my ends are softer and my hair is smooth and shiny, so I’m beginning to wonder if slip is necessary. It may take awhile to get a comb through my hair, but it’s worth it when I do.

I'm taking off two lippies because after 3 washes I started getting pimples on my head! I don't know if this shampoo/conditioner is the cause but it's certainly not helping. I've switched to Nature's Gate Tea Tree and it's much better after 4 washes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by bedeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

IT NEVER COMES OUT! I hate it with a passion. My parents hate it. My sister hates it. We've honestly tried to get through the bottle because the shampoo was great but we really couldn't. 1/2 a bottle is left under our bathroom sink. We do have hard water but I just don't think that affected the ability to wash out the conditioner. The shampoo washed out fine but I wouldn't use it again either. I prefer the Biotin shampoo conditioner duo from this line. This jojoba conditioner doesn't seem to be something that ruined or hurt any of our hair. It just irritated all of us because it was as if we had a thick scum on our head that we couldn't scratch off. We all have wavy/curly, very dark brown Mediterranean hair that grows quickly and is rarely dry so it could have been too moisturizing for us.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by saromakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Been using this for many years. My fave all-round conditioner.

Smells lovely, seems to coat my curly / porous / breakable hear well, adding a body and manageability to it.

Recently I've been migrating closer to no-poo (no shampoo), and using this more as a cleanser too (after a diluted shampoo), by really massaging it in to the scalp and roots. Great for that purpose too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh. My. God.

I've used this conditioner twice and it is LOVELY. I really really like the smell -it's very soft yet it stays in your hair for two days. The feel of the product itself is very rich and very smooth, and it makes my hair silky and frizz-less.
Can't wait to try the shampoo counterpart!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by cuoremia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, kind of damaged hair, and this conditioner works great for me. I like to apply it in a thick layer all over (including my scalp), work it in, pin my hair up, and let it sit for a good 10 minutes. Then rinse with cool water, and my normally coarse Italian hair is beautifully soft and silky until the next washing. My hair still has volume in it even though I use it on my scalp.

I wasn't too keen on the rose scent in the beginning, but it has grown on me. It fades into a rather pretty scent after my hair dries. I'm smelling it now, and I can actually say I like it now. My DH also commented on how good my hair smelled one day after using it.

I bought this on vitacost.com, which is a site I highly recommend. They have this, along with the other formulas/scents for a great price.

UPDATE 6/26/09: Upped from 4 lippies to 5. This is my HG conditioner. I LOVE it. I have switched around to other conditioners and even another JASON one (henna), but this one is the best. It conditions so well, and I love that it contains so many great, natural ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupsbestfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like that this is natural, but it does not moisturize my hair very well. It is very light, so it does not do much. Good for fine hair I guess. Like the smell. Will not buy again unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've never used this as a rinse-out so I cannot attest to that - but it is one of the best leave-in conditioners I've ever used for the price and quantity and animal-friendliness factor. I like the Sea Kelp condish for this also, and the Aloe Vera to shave my legs. Completely unconventional, but excellent nonetheless and so damn cheap it would be a sin not to purchase it if you're a thick-haired, curly-wavy with a Whole Foods or Wild Oats in your hood.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Infraredhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dry, wavy (sometimes curly), color treated and abused hair. This conditioner is currently in my rotation. I like that it is cone free and it gives a little slip. I am using it for a no poo conditioner wash routine and find that is rinses out well. I guess I am in the minority about the smell. I did not find it offensive. Overall I like Jason's products.
Update: I have since moved on to other conditioners like Giovanni and Nature's Gate. For some reason I felt like this left a weird coating on my hair. Gave it to my boyfriend though and he likes it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by twinkletoes0613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Far too drying for my thick, coarse hair....would probably work for gals with fine thin hair who one a super light conditioner. i'm not too keen on the smell, it does smell like hospital hand soap or baby wipes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Brewster1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was a dud. My hair was drier after I used it then before. Won't repurchase.