October 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - Treat Me Right (Peppermint Hair Mask)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Dragon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this forever and while I was travelling in the U.S, I saw it on sale so I decided to buy it. (pretty pricey here in Australia I think ). I was expecting BIG things from this and wanted to love it. I tried it a few times, but was left disappointed every time. The only saving grace was the smell. I have thick, wavey, dry hair and it left It hair limp, oily, lifeless and just blah! Like I said I wanted to love it, but just couldn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Robles101

I cant say enough about this treatment. It reminds of the pureology conditioner for the moisture one. The purple bottle as i call it. It does the same for me as pureology but way better price. I cant say enough about how healthy my hair feels now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by meglouie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this deep conditioner, I first had it used on me in a TIGI school, and she put me under a dryer with it on. My hair had never felt so amazing. My fine curly hair has been damaged with bleach, dye after dye, and heat tools. This made it shiny, soft and healthy looking, and feeling. I found it today in T.J Maxx for 9.99 and it came in a pump bottle like all their shampoos, I'm so excited to use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

I absolutely looooove this hair mask. The peppermint tingles and feels clean and fresh especially in the summertime. I try to use it once a week and afterwords my hair is so insanely soft, looks repaired and easily gets straight. I get my hair bleached and colored often so my hair is starting to get damaged, especially at the ends. This is truly a spa-like treatment, from the smell to the results it gives. Once I do straighten my hair I can keep that style for days without washing too. This condition doesn't produce build up at all, and I commonly have that problem with conditioners either causing build up or making my hair greasy. The only thing that's a little annoying is how it comes in this tub like container. Sometimes the lid is hard to twist on and off. But I do like being able to sink my hands into the stuff and get a whole lot to really "mask" my hair with it. I wish they offered a bigger size. I hope they never stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been raving and raving about the TiGi Serious deep conditioner for so long, and the amazing change in condition of my damaged hair as a result. This "Treat Me Right" mask may be better. I don't know, but it seems like it might be. It's thick, it instantly detangles and softens my hair, and smells of mint- but not in a cloying sort of way. My hair is silky smooth after conditioning, and realy does the trick for moisture and health of the hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by jamandbutter

I've used this once only and don't think I'll be using again. It made my hair feel very smooth but i had itchy scalp after. I looked at the ingredients list and found out it contains mineral oil. I never believed in using mineral oil on my hair as it clogs up the follicles on the scalp which can lead to hair loss. it has a nice peppermint scent and is very refreshing to use but I am steering clear of this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Oceane1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product but sadly it didn't do anything amazing for my thick wavy hair. The pepperment sensation felt too cold for this time of year (winter in New Zealand). The first time I used it the smell actually made my eyes burn a bit. The second time I found it hard to wash out of my hair. It made my hair feel greasy and knotty. I won't be buying this again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like minty stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

A friend recommended this to me so naturally I raced out and bought some. I was disappointed as the only good thing about it was the smell. My dry, curly hair did not feel any better. Save your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by wellymacky

I used this for months and felt it must have worked internally as it did nothing to the feel of my hair. left in knotty, not silky, sticky, dull. absolutely horrible stuff. again, i was told you are ment to condition your hair after using it so i did and no improvement. if your ment to condition your hair after, why do they not write it on the packaging??
seems a waste