December 20, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks - Just Beachy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ladyayukawa

I give this 5 because I love the wetslicks line overall, and this color is very neutral and will look even better come summertime. I have a hard time finding colors that don't make me look like a clown, and this one is great for a little color not too much. It looks pretty much exactly like it does in the tube, a shimmery light brownish pink.
I got this color on eBay in a lot of 4 glosses for under 2 dollars.
So I basically paid around 50 cents for each gloss. Not too shabby.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this in a pack with another lip gloss, a nail polish, and an eyeshadow stick. The main reason I bought the pack (for $6!) was for the Gloss Slicks in Shy Shimmer (which I love). However, this is a very nice gloss, too. It's a shimmery bronze that goes on very smoothly, like all of Cover Girl's Wetslicks lip glosses, and it smells like vanilla cake batter. I find that I can only wear this when I mix it with a light or medium pink gloss, such as Neutrogena's MoistureShine in Groove. It looks lovely when I do that, but I just can't wear it on its own, even with a self-tan and bronzer. Still, since I can easily make it look great with a lot of other lip glosses, I'd probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought it in the pack with another gloss, etc. LOVE IT! So pretty on tanned skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2005 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is dreadful! I bought this as part of a bonus pack that included an eye product, nail polish, and Shy Shimmer WetSlicks. The color is thick and frosty - it looks white when applied! No lipliner or anything else can save this color. I can't imagine a skintone that it would look good on, although I passed it on to an olive complected friend who may be able to do something with it. I have a little bit of color on my face right now (NW20 skintone) and it totally washed me out. Bad buy! Save your $$$$.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2004 12:19:00 AM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when i first applied it, it was way too nude and frosty... but after i lightened it up, it was a great shimmery nude color. but its not really for me.