July 28, 2014 | 2160 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks - Shellshine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sara0389

this color is perfect on my fair skin. it smells like cake but its not to intense of a smell. perfect for anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by equestrianellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a big fan of these glosses, and the price is so unbeatable for the product! Wetslicks are some of the smoothest glosses I have ever used and they last good too! This is such a gorgeous color for when I am going for the flirty girly look. Sad its a limited edition. I just love the little sparkle in this too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Update: This shows up much more now. It's a smooth light pink that gives a wet lips look. i use it all the time now. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long because of lack of stickiness but lasting power is not too bad.

Very Barbie pink in the tube but is a very sheer on the lips. I think it looks nice both as a daytime lipgloss and as a night l/g but it might be a little too natural for nightime to some. I love the smell, like others have said, it smells like cake batter. Love the bottle too. It's just not for me because I prefer some color.

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair brown eyes and semi-pigmented lips. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far this is my favorite color in the Wetslicks line. Shellshine has the exact same texture & cake batter scent as the other Wetslicks, as well as the same staying power (1 hr.), but the color is beautiful. It's a lovely pink w/ golden shimmer. It's very shiny and deposites a nice amount of color & high shine. I really wish this wasn't LE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 7:43:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've loved every wetslicks that I have ever bought and this one is no exception. Although it looks really pink in the bottle it shows up much lighter on your lips with a beautiful gold shimmer to it. I'm really sad this is an LE but hopefully they will come out with it again next year, or better yet... SOONER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks very bright "Barbie" pink in the tube but goes on sheer with a beautiful pink and gold sparkle shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by AznChickie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow, i am surprised!

i didn't think this color would look so good but when i saw miataylee's pics w/ this lipgloss i said "why the heck not?" and i bought it! (wal-mart, $4.46 i think?) it goes on an bright, icy bubble-gummy pink and fades to a more see-through pinkish, only gripe is it doesn't last long because the formula isn't sticky!

smells just as good as any bonne-bell gloss

i think i'll go buy a back-up b/c it's LE! run and get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore the wetslicks. Shellshine a bright pink in the tube but goes on a more sheer see-through pink. With a tiny amount of gold shimmer. Too bad it's a limited edition color, it's very pretty. Update: I liked this color so much that I went out and bought two more since it's LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2004 11:40:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

Wowza I am very impressed with this! I had heard rave reviews about CG Wetslicks gloss, but when I saw them in the store they all looked really blah and super frosty. That is until I saw this in the CG Display, along with the new Tanfastic Bronzers. The reviews below me have done a great job describing the color, and the smell is a yummy cake batter, vanilla scent. If you smell it straight from the tube there is a bit of chemically smell in there but it dies down very fast, and is just replaced with the yummy, mouth watering scent. These glosses are slick and feel very comfortable on. I am very impressed with this gloss! I think that it might be LE, so I will definately be going out and buying a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this gloss is bright pink in the tube (very pretty!) but comes out a very nice pink sheer tint on the lips. i love it!