July 24, 2014 | 1000 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Dior Bronze - Sweet Sun

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mamma mia....this is amongst very first perfumes(mists) I've bought when starting to collect perfumes...and yes, it is still in my drawer...
fantastic orangey gourmand,like a sun in a bottle...very exotic,not comparable to any other perfume which is a miracle....
light (but strong and has great sillage) mist that will keep you thinking of a summer day....
orangeeees.........(Dune by Dior hunch,hunch,nod,nod:))..very simmilar experience....without the Dune's dry spices...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Misskatemurphy

I absolutely adore this fragrance, its my summer bag staple. Such a warm and creamy scent isn't to everyone's liking however its very subtle and really does smell like a summer holiday. Whenever I wear this I always get compliments, but I'm mean and I don't tell anyone where its from as I want to keep it to myself!!!! The best thing about this fragrance is that it is alcohol free so it won't irritate your skin in the sun. The downside is that it can be hard to get hold of cheaply, its seasonal and is branded with the Dior tanning products however it seems to be always available for around 30 on the Debenhams website.
If you like sweet smelling fragrances then you will LOVE this! If you want something a little more citrusy then I would recommend Clarins Sunshine which is formulated in the same way as Dior Sweet Sun but is more of a fresh scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore this parfume. It is a warm spicy scent that smells like oranges. With no alcohol in it it is perfect to wear on the beach, during the day or even to spray on your hair. Don't think I have used it in winter yet but now that I think about it it wouldn't be that bad. The staying power is really good too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really liked this scent for the last few summers. Its very sheer as there is no alcohol in it, and it smells like orange popsicles,and a little cream. The note that people think is sunstan lotion seems more fresh and beachy than a heavy suntan lotion. It is not a headache inducer as it would take a LOT of application to get this fragrance to become heavy enough for yourself or others to smell. I would have repurchased, but it was a LE.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had such high hopes for this, but it fell completely flat on me. Sadly, It smelled like rancid orange peel on my skin. Glad I didn't purchase this unsniffed as I was so tempted to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by LauriD

My Summer HG.

Creamy, sweet, spicy, warm.
Smells like my kind of summer!
Very delicate, stays close to my skin. Wears well.
No headache.

My Winter HG is Keiko Mecheri - Loukhoum.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkchinchilla

A lovely summery fragrance which evokes memories of basking in the sun of tropical beaches. Very light and alcohol free so perfect so wearing in the sun. Suntan lotion is what springs to mind, and although there are citrus notes in there, I don't pick up on them. Its a fragrance on its own though which is a shame, as I would like matching body products to layer it with.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

its a really summery scent
but i dont like it that much
the feel on my skin is a bit odd..
and the bottle is really ugly to me
i dunno

not very happy..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm. I was cleaning out the bathroom cabinet and found this and remembered how much I hated it two years ago and started to throw it in the trash when I decided to spritz a bit on my wrist for old times sake I guess. Spicy orange creamsicle! I get no coconut but just milky orange with a bit of spice in the background (ginger, amber maybe?) No musk on me either.

Not sure what it was that I hated about it before but I find it actually quite nice now. Too bad Summer is over. It really is a perfect summer scent. Most Dior fragrances make me sick to my stomach and feel like my head will explode but this one is quite mild. Not typical Dior at all (which is a good thing in my book.) I won't buy again simply because I rarely repurchase anything but this is a very hice and happy scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by OrchidGoddess

I love this fragrance!!! I bought 3 bottles of it, because at the time it was LE and I loved it soooo much!! It's my favourite beach/summer scent that I wear and get tonnes of compliments on it. My mum borrowed (read: stole) LOL one of the bottles (as I had anticipated - hence why I purchased 3!) because she loved the fragrances.

It's not overpowering and always makes me think of the beach!

Final Verdict: MUST HAVE summer scent!
Recommend: Reluctantly, (LOL just kidding) as I want to keep it all to myself!! !LOL...seriously, it's an awesome scent.