Nivea 2 in 1 - Cleansing Milk and Toner

1.7

on 8/21/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am surprised at the bad reviews. I am now on my third bottle. I bought it originally as it was cheap and I could use it without water and just tissue off. However I do use a moistened cotton wool pad gently after the tissue off. I found it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturised. I like it that it has Vit E. It isn't an amazing make-up remover and I need to use something else first.
I do use it alone in the mornings before using Lancome Genefique or Clarins Extra Firming Serum. If I rinse the cleansing milk off, I find it dries out my skin.
It says on the bottle don't use round the eyes but in the mornings sometimes I do but either way I always use a moistened cotton pad to wipe gently round the eyes and then use eye cream. (Usually Lancome)

on 6/13/2014 2:22:00 PM

I won't buy this again, it doesn't feel like it cleans at all and makes your skin feel dry afterwards - probably due to the alcohol. Like the other reviewers, I bought this for the nights I couldn't be bothered to wash my make up off and it didn't really do that. I missed having the refreshing feeling of toner, which this product doesn't give. I wonder if it does tone at all...

I usually love Nivea but this product just seems pointless and doesn't give the best effects as just buying seperate cleansers and toners.

on 5/5/2011 1:56:00 PM

I use this when I'm lazy, or when I want to pre-cleanse my face cause I'm wearing a lot of makeup.
I would, however, never use this on it's own, cause I don't feel like it really takes all the makeup off.
It feels nice on the skin, cooling, and doesn't dry my skin out.
I always rinse my face after using this, cause I don't like the layer of toner (?) it leaves on my skin.
I like that it's gentle, but as I said, for removing makeup it's not so suitable.

Would I buy this again? Probably not.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible! The alcohol completely dries out my skin and it doesn't remove makeup well at all. Completely point-less and a waste of money... good thing it was really cheap!

on 5/15/2009 12:09:00 PM

Awful! does not cleanse or tone and contains alcohol DO NOT BUY EVER!

on 10/25/2005 10:47:00 AM

i am very disappointed by this product. i bought it for the nights i felt lazy to wash & tone my face. basically, it doesn't clean well at all: my cotton pad remains white after usage. when i use a different toner after that, the new cotton pad actually turns brown (= the dirt my skin collected throughout the day + nivea cleansing milk & toner gunk). my face doesn't really feel clean after using the cleansing milk & toner; i feel as though this product actually leaves "something" on my skin, which could clog my pores. won't be buying it again.

on 5/17/2004 12:41:00 AM

I've buy this for my travelling make up bag to places where fresh clean water is out of reach, to replace my separate bottle of Nivea Cleansing Milk and Toner. What a big dissapointment, it's barely cleansing my face from make up and sunscreen (which is essential when you do some outdoor activities!!!).

Can't massage it to my face because it's texture is too runny/watery so it makes it messier to apply. With it's watery texture and waaaaay too much alcohol content makes me afraid that I'll accidently gets it in my eyes :-(

The after feeling is not great either because I feel my skin being ripped off it's moisture because of it's alcohol content and I have combo skin (I think it's should be for oily person not for all skin types!!!)

One failed product from Nivea, I felt so sad saying this because actually I love Nivea products for it's quality and reasonable price :-(