October 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

Cleansers - Kanebo - Naive Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

For its price range (around $57 depending where you go), the amount of product you get (190g/6.7oz, less than $1 per ounce), and the amount of product you need for each cleansing (a pea size), this is one of the best-value cleansers I've used, and it could last me about a year of use if I wasn't sharing it with my little sister.

A little goes a long way, and a pea-sized amount is enough to cover the whole face in a rich and thick lather, but when rinsed off it leaves a squeaky-clean feeling (almost literally). I have combo-oily skin that's oily during the warmer months and drier during the winter months, and I feel this performs best when my skin is oily as it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Whereas, during the fall/winter season when my skin is drier, this cleanser leaves a tighter feeling on the skin so I have to moisturize it right after.

As far as cleaning off makeup, this is more of a makeup remover for those who wear light makeup, or base makeup only (foundations, BB creams, blushes, etc.) and not point makeup (eyes or lip makeup). A separate and more potent makeup remover, or a cleansing oil is needed for point makeup. The product fails to disclose the kind of makeup remover it is, but it does at least do double duty to remove base makeup and cleanse the face in one step.

So, I don't quite recommend this for dry skin; try cleansing oils instead, because these are far richer in moisture and they actually remove base and point makeup at the same time. If you have combo skin, this cleanser might be a great warm-season cleanser. If you have oily skin year-round, I highly recommend this. But for the latter two, definitely use a separate point makeup remover for eyes and lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by mizukitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like: smells very good, removes face (not eye) makeup very well, packaging is nice, only need a tiny amount for an abundant foam (like all Japanese cleansers), price - very affordable.

Dislike: slightly drying, doesn't work too well on eye makeup removal, don't like the "squeaky clean" feeling it gives my skin.

Overall, I probably wouldn't repurchase this only because there are so many other Japanese cleansers for me to try out, but it's very affordable, and if you have oily skin or wear makeup everyday (I don't) you might really like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a real shame. I wanted to like this product and bought it after seeing good reviews on youtube. However, I've tried it on two separate occasions and it gives me small lumps all over my face.It's the only thing I've introduced into my regimine, so it has to be this. Apart from this I think it's a lovely product. Smells nice, good packaging and it only needs the tiniest amount to make a really fluffy, soft lather. Shame I can't use it though. So for that reason I've said no to re purchasing this item. It may well work for you other though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is currently my favorite facewash. All you need is a tiny bit to create a rich foaming lather. It cleans the skin thoroughly without stripping the moisture. The scent is light and pleasing. Since this is a Japanese facial product, it's not found in drugstores. However, it can be obtained in most Japanese and Chinese beauty store and or market.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

This is a review for Kracie Naive Foaming Facial Cleanser (Deep Cleansing Foam); I can't keep all the different names straight in my head, but this seems to be pretty close. In any case, I enjoyed using this cleanser for the most part; I used it after using the Naive Cleansing Oil, and it removed the rest of my makeup quickly and efficiently. However, I found the cleaning detergents a bit too harsh for my skin, as it left it squeaky clean feeling and stripped entirely of moisture. While the texture of the foaming cream was nice, you could definitely tell the difference between it and something more luxurious, like Shiseido's The Skincare line of cleansers, for example. Considering the price difference, however, that does not affect my review, as I think for the cost of this bottle (under $10.00 at my local Ranch 99 Market), it does what it is supposed to do. A pleasant light fragrance is an added bonus. I would not repurchase simply because as I mentioned, it is too strong for my sensitive yet oily skin, but I think younger users might find it wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Umm doesn't really remove my makeup and then i got this WEIRD skin condition after using it so I'm not going to anymore. Foams a crazy amount; you only need a bit, but the formulation doesn't seem to clean really well; your skin feels nice after, but there's totally residue and my eye makeup's only half-gone. I've had better luck with other cleansers. Doesn't completely dry out your skin though, and smells pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by tailessmermaid

This stuff is really cheap considering the amount that you actually need to cleanse your face!!
It probably only removes minimal makeup, but it leaves your skin squaky clean (literally). It's found in asian supermarkets.
I docked off a lippie because it makes my skin really tight after I use it, and I feel like I'm going to turn into a raisin if I don't moisturize completely afterwards.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I loved the old formula. Hate the new one. The old one cleaned like nobodies business. This new one...Not so much. Feels like it only cleanses the surface but not deep down into pores. I gave it a 2 cause I LOVE how it smells. They didn't change the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by GracieLay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how this cleanser smells! Delicate peach is really nice. Creates a nice whipped texture that feels nice on the skin. Cleans effectively without leaving skin feeling tight or dried out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by OSakuraO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE how this cleanser smells! It has a cute, light, scent! I really like the new packaging. However, although it says it's for moisturizing, I think it probably dried out my skin. I don't really use it as much anymore. The only real reason I use this for is for removing make up. But after washing my make up off, I proceed with a different cleanser. I pretty much avoid using this because it does dry out my skin, but it really removes all of your make up really well. Although this product isn't like amazing, i'll probably purchase this again just because I use it to remove make up.