September 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Styling Products - Bath and Body Works - Bio Straight and Sleek Extreme Smoothing Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This is an excellent de-frizzing creme. It really works to keep my frizz in check and make my hair straight when I blowdry. I've gotten great deals on this at the semi-annual sale, and it's a staple purchase for me at the sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2005 9:39:00 PM More reviews by LiaFullynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a sale (4 dollars, can't be beat) and I love it for days I curl my hair. It keeps in bouncy and under control, without weighing it down! I'm going to repurchase as soon as I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by samijean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow i love this! it really is the ONLY blow dry creme to ever work on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2004 2:28:00 AM More reviews by korina33

MY hair is frizzy and has a lot of fligh aways. This product is light, it is amazing it smooths out your hair and makes it look so bouncy and healthy. It was inexpensive too. I got it for $4 on sale but its originally $9 I belive. Its amazing I deffinaly would recomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by dmp8907

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much! It took my unruly frizzy wavy thick coarse unmanageable hair and turned into bouncy, shiny straight smooth hair! I love it! Its only $9 at bath and body works and the pump bottle is great! Plus it has a citrus smell which is great and for anyone who doesnt like the smell it disappears.