L'Oreal White Perfect - Triple Whitening Toner

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This toner is heaven! I'm not a toner person, really. This is only the second toner I have tried and I'm sticking to it! The first toner I've used was Olay's and it made me break out like hell . . . since then, I stayed away from toners! However, a friend told me that using a toner is a very important step in skincare so I gave it a shot and searched for a toner and then I stumbled upon this. I agree with the other reviewers that this toner is very moisturizing. I have combination/dry skin and my fear of using a toner is that it will make my skin even drier thus causing it to react violently and break out! But this toner didn't. It's so moisturizing to the point that I don't even wear moisturizer at night anymore. I just slather the Double Essence on my face after using this toner and voila! I use it everyday, day and night and it has helped in clearing and balancing out the texture of my skin. This is the only White Perfect product that I use along with the Double Essence . . . the rest, you can be better off without . . . but this, is a MUST HAVE!

on 11/13/2007 10:08:00 AM

An amazing toner - my skin feels fresh and clean without the tightness. This product is perfect for oily/sensitive skin. It sloughs off dead skin cells without overly-drying the skin. A definite repurchase!

on 6/25/2007 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this toner, which is unfortunately only available in asia and i'm from the middle east :(...I have very pale light olive skin and i've always been fair-skinned, but I'm still prone to uneven skintone and have a few dark spots from previous acne. This works great with the white perfect double essence...and after everytime i wash my face...it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and it helped to brighten up my complexion too as the dark spots seem to be fading...it's only been just over a week...i probably won't re-purchase the double essence but i will continue using the toner and will buy myself a few bottles of this to take with me back to my home country!! love it!

on 1/22/2007 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this toner :) It retails at about SGD$14.90 for a 200ml bottle. This comes in a translucent bottle and it is a very good toner :) It is colourless. Firstly, there is no alcohol smell which I hate, unlike in other toners like Clean & Clear Oil-Controlling Toner and Avon ClearSkin toner. I think that it does lives up to its name, my skin does feel brighter and gives a mild glowing effect which I never got from other toners. May it helps that I am quite fair to start with, but this definately works for me :) This is also very moisturizing, and I actually do not need to use a moisturizer after this :) Can you believe that this is even more moisturizing than my moisturizer? I will definately repurchase this after I have run out of this :) Well done, L'Oreal :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This toner has a smooth texture. It's a pleasant to use, not drying. Used alone, I don't know about the lightening ability but I've used all the product in the White Perfect altogether and it has brightened my skin. Too bad about the price though, especially because I finished a bottle of this within 1 month. May not repurchase this

on 5/16/2004 4:07:00 AM

This toner contains BHA and Vitamin C, I've been using this for couple of weeks and did notice that my skin looks brighter (I used it with White Perfect - Triple Whitening Moisturising Cream though). Didn't iritate my combo sensitive - acne prone skin, I leave it for a while and rinse it off. A good mild moisturizing toner for sensitive skin, didn't make my skin feel tight and dry.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol Denat, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Polyquarternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea , Sodium Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (FIL B6690/2)