December 21, 2014 | 1787 users online

Toners - L'Oreal - White Perfect - Triple Whitening Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 3:35:00 AM More reviews by want2bpretty

This toner is heaven! I'm not a toner person, really. This is only the second toner I have tried and I'm sticking to it! The first toner I've used was Olay's and it made me break out like hell . . . since then, I stayed away from toners! However, a friend told me that using a toner is a very important step in skincare so I gave it a shot and searched for a toner and then I stumbled upon this. I agree with the other reviewers that this toner is very moisturizing. I have combination/dry skin and my fear of using a toner is that it will make my skin even drier thus causing it to react violently and break out! But this toner didn't. It's so moisturizing to the point that I don't even wear moisturizer at night anymore. I just slather the Double Essence on my face after using this toner and voila! I use it everyday, day and night and it has helped in clearing and balancing out the texture of my skin. This is the only White Perfect product that I use along with the Double Essence . . . the rest, you can be better off without . . . but this, is a MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by bratirella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An amazing toner - my skin feels fresh and clean without the tightness. This product is perfect for oily/sensitive skin. It sloughs off dead skin cells without overly-drying the skin. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

I love this toner, which is unfortunately only available in asia and i'm from the middle east :(...I have very pale light olive skin and i've always been fair-skinned, but I'm still prone to uneven skintone and have a few dark spots from previous acne. This works great with the white perfect double essence...and after everytime i wash my face...it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and it helped to brighten up my complexion too as the dark spots seem to be fading...it's only been just over a week...i probably won't re-purchase the double essence but i will continue using the toner and will buy myself a few bottles of this to take with me back to my home country!! love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this toner :) It retails at about SGD$14.90 for a 200ml bottle. This comes in a translucent bottle and it is a very good toner :) It is colourless. Firstly, there is no alcohol smell which I hate, unlike in other toners like Clean & Clear Oil-Controlling Toner and Avon ClearSkin toner. I think that it does lives up to its name, my skin does feel brighter and gives a mild glowing effect which I never got from other toners. May it helps that I am quite fair to start with, but this definately works for me :) This is also very moisturizing, and I actually do not need to use a moisturizer after this :) Can you believe that this is even more moisturizing than my moisturizer? I will definately repurchase this after I have run out of this :) Well done, L'Oreal :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Crescent_Shadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This toner has a smooth texture. It's a pleasant to use, not drying. Used alone, I don't know about the lightening ability but I've used all the product in the White Perfect altogether and it has brightened my skin. Too bad about the price though, especially because I finished a bottle of this within 1 month. May not repurchase this

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2004 4:07:00 AM More reviews by chatisja

This toner contains BHA and Vitamin C, I've been using this for couple of weeks and did notice that my skin looks brighter (I used it with White Perfect - Triple Whitening Moisturising Cream though). Didn't iritate my combo sensitive - acne prone skin, I leave it for a while and rinse it off. A good mild moisturizing toner for sensitive skin, didn't make my skin feel tight and dry.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol Denat, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Polyquarternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea , Sodium Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (FIL B6690/2)