July 31, 2014 | 1807 users online

Powders - Cover Girl - Clean

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticallyNewbish

The product is really chalky and I don't like how it looks on any part of my face even the really light parts (since I got this in a color that was waaaayyy too pale for me which is saying a lot since my skin is pretty fair with some lighter areas). The package broke really easily. I was sold at a price that was way too high for the quality, Never will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sarahgoodwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would not recommend this to anyone. Tried applying it two different ways, finishing with powder both times. Absolutely zero coverage. The color was off, it was way too pink and looked awful on my skin. Don't bother trying this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by YOLOXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Recommendations:
-If you have dry skin, be sure to use lotion before use and after.
-apply lightly

Good:
-Cover up good
-It is a clean formula; therefore it will not cause acne breakouts
-Small& easy to apply
-Sold at a good price

Bad:
-Smells like baby powder
-Hard to find the right shade

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This powder oxidized on me in about an hour, and I was BRIGHT ORANGE. I threw it in my purse makeup bag, thinking at the very least I could use it for touch ups when I'm out and desperate, but I just ended up tossing it. Oxidizes quickly, powdery, chalky consistency, and bizarre smell...worst powder I've ever tried.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i'm never buying this product again. i know i say that, but i end up buying it whenever they change the packaging... but damnit, this time i mean it! when i was REALLY pale, i used it in classic ivory, and it worked like a dream. i set my makeup with it, it stays set, provides more coverage when used in conjunction with my foundation, and it's cheap and i'm a clutz that drops her compacts all the time. if you wear buff or darker, especially in the yellow based shades, you will turn ORANGE. this stuff oxidizes like nobody's business, which is too bad, because the matching foundation is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by McKiltLifter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think every woman has tried this product at least once in their lifetime. The Noxema scent reminds me of my teens. It makes my skin feel "clean" again after getting all shiny in the warm weather and humidity of NY.
I change out the puff every 10 days or so with a fresh, small pink puff from Alcone. This keeps the puff from getting caked with oil and bacteria. I believe this is what causes breakouts for many who use pressed powder!
The new Anniversary compact is cute, it has a brown animal print. I took off one lippie for packaging since this new design is slightly harder to open.
I use MAC loose powder to set my foundation and take the CG Clean in my purse for touchups throughout the day and night.
It is honestly the most mattifying powder you can get without making me look older. My oil production has always been out of control and this product helps me maintain a clear, smooth complexion while staying on a budget.
For those that dislike the fragrance, give their fragrance-free version a shot. The color choices are fantastic! I may make CG Clean Foundation my summer base again since it layers so well with this powder and the color match is perfect.
I am an NC20 and their color 125 Buff Beige gives a hint of color to my normally pallid, dead looking skin. If I want to go completely goth and embrace my paleness, I wear the Classic Ivory 110.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Queeniie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it. It gives a nice finish, doesnt look cakey. the only downside is that it doesnt last all day.. i dont want to try the new version because i heard a lot of people saying that they had a lot of breakouts .. need to find another good and cheap powder then!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by corteznavarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just recently bought this item. I have never really used a drugstore pressed powder, but the story is I decided to walk into GLOSS with two little kids and they just started picking at all the makeup. Originally went in there to buy nail polish but thought I would just try this pressed powder as MYERS was a few stories away and I had had enough at that point... NEVER AGAIN THOUGH WILL I BUY THIS PRODUCT!

It smells so.... UGH! Like cheap lavender toilet cleaner, or a bucket of flower scented chemicals! It gives off the smell of cheap Chinese make-up? And the smell itself makes you think that you're going to contract some sort of skin disease or rash. I have been so weary, that I only use this to power the shine off my nose, and even then, I really can't stand it! so much that I want to wash it off, though decide to leave it because I'm vain. lol.

I have tried a little on my forehead, and I did get a few small whiteheads so, I will discontinue using this on the rest of my face besides my shiny nose.

Though I can't wait for my next shopping trip, will probably buy shisedo, or chanel next. I really thought I was just a brand whore, but it's true what they say, you get what you pay for. I think the powder was $17 or 18.95 from GLOSS?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Carissaxx

Ive been using Cover Girl powder since i started wearing makeup. Its super cheap, (around 7-9 dollers canadian), and does a pretty good job. I have pretty normal skin, and dont need too much coverage, so i only use this product and very little concealer. I like how its very light, and doesnt look cakey. i like how the colors arent too pigmented, just enough coverage for me. I find it doesnt last all throughout my school day, but thats the only bad thing i can say about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Preciosajade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well, Well, I dont really know what to say about this Powder because since i put makeup on, This is the only Powder ive always use i think because it does an OK job and its the cheaper so... I have Combination,Oily,Acne Prone Skin with big pores, So im going to try other things like Neutrogena Loose powder because i heard loose power are better to hide big pores.. But this one is pretty good i think.. Doesnt make me oily.. Doesnt make me break out but when i put it on it makes my skin really powdery.. lol i mean we can tell i have powder on ! So im going to try something new FINALLY! lol