September 21, 2014 | 2114 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by SusanC

Does anyone know how I can purchase Agnes B Complexion Enhancer? Used to be able to buy off eBay. From what I understand they will only ship to an address within France !! What's up with that? I would be happy to pay the extra shipping. If anyone know how I can replace this I'd truly appreciate. If not could someone suggest something similar here in the US. Thx much. skc

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by PatriciaF31

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this a while back. Forgot I had it and used it today. Got a nice peachy glow to my skin. Gives a hint of color without over doing it. Love it!,

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I have used this some years ago and wasn't convinced...the smell is very artificial, the colour is pretty orange and the product made me break out. It felt like poor quality overall...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by neonlibrarian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have been protecting the last little bit of this wonderful mousse-like product. I keep it at my office to brighten up and refresh my makeup when I have to go straight to an engagement right from work.

Applied right over my makeup (especially under the eyes), my skin takes on a dewy appearance and I'm ready for anything! The only problem is, that I can't find anywhere to buy more.

Sephora used to sell it, but no longer. It is a French product...anyone know a source?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jcqlneve

I had bought this product a few years ago and I ran out and have been looking for more but can't seem to find it since they don't sell it in the US anymore...does anyone know where I can buy it???? I absolutly LOVE it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Weird....I think this only works on lighter skin tones. I'm a warm medium tan and this looked a hot mess on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This complexion enhancer definitely has it's pros and cons. Starting with the pros, it has a great scent, definitley livens up your skin tone, and is seemingly moisturizing. The cons however, is that it can appear very orange on your skin. I apply this with a makeup sponge, yet it's still hard to blend it in enough to not look orange. Depending on your own personal taste, you may or may not like how it remains dewey to the touch throughout the entire day. This stuff does not budge! Overall, it's decent. It just depends on who you are, and how much you want to go through to use this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

I wish I never had applid this product on my face ever. not only did it make me break out, but after few minutes it started to burn my skin and left me with a red face after removing it. For the few minutes it was aright, i found it too be very unatural and made me look way to orange, probably cause my skin is extremly light.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2007 6:55:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product it is apricot in colour which gives your face a glow. This is highley reccommended for the summer as it will enhance a tan.
I love the smell of thhis product it is from france and they know thing or two about natural beauty and this is like a tinted moituriser that will look natural on a light-meduim skin tone.
Useit sparingly as you want to highlight the righ parts so not to look orange. This is a product to enhance not cover your entire face with I dab iT on my forehead, tip of nose and down te bridge as well as on my cheekbones and across my collarbone and it loks fabulous...
I think this is a summer must have for that J-LO glow!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I'm a light to medium olive and definately on the sallow jaundiced blue-green end of the spectrum (lack of sleep, totally). This is magic perkyness. Makes my skin look healthy, I can actually walk around without makeup on. Great texture. This would be a good addition to the routine if you were brave enough to just wear a few strategic dabs of concealor. Your skin only better.