Sephora indulgences - coffee and cream morning body scrub

3.8

I love, love, love, this - my all time favorite scrub for the body (sometimes I use St. Ives Apricot but that's mostly for the face).

This smells wonderful and is a great pick-me-up to use in your morning shower. The granules are the perfect consistency for my sensitive skin so I highly recommend it. I love it - too bad I ran out and I can't buy any at this time due to my budget.

on 8/6/2008 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love love the scent... smells good in and out of the shower. *******
Would have given this 5 lippies if it exfoliated your skin.

When I first bought this product I was disappointed and fully intended to return it. The "exfoliating" beads were too gentle and too few... I never got around to returning it.. and decided to give it another try.

NOW I love this product.. and hope that it hasn't been discontinued.. Unless of course they are selling an improved version that actually exfoliates. Smile.

This is a creamy gel body wash with gentle "scrubbing" ** beads. It smells heavenly of coffee... produces a rich lather effortlessly... and rinses clean. Regrettably the delicious smell doesn't linger into the day. Instead you smell like you.. only cleaner / fresher.

** "scrubbing" the beads are so gentle that you could shower 2x day with this product, every day of the week.. and still not irritate your skin.

**** I am PICKY PICKY about fragrance/ scent ... Don't care for strong scents.. very difficult to please me. My "Scent-sitivy" is annoying to even me... wish I could wear perfume... use products that are fabulously effective if not stinky to my nose..

on 3/23/2008 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I think this is discontinued but I love this scrub! It was inexpensive, gets my skin super smooth, and has a really energizing coffee scent - quite strong though. My only complaint was it is very difficult to get out of the tube - you have to press really hard. Not fun to do while sleepy and showering. Overall a great body scrub for a great price.

on 6/11/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product not only smells great, but it does a very good job exfolliating/smoothing my skin. My skin isn't too rough but it's certainly not perfect either. After one use of this scrub, the skin on my legs and arms felt totally smooth. A small amount goes a long way too. Oh yeah, it's a lathering scrub which makes me feel like I'm getting clean as well as exfolliated when I use this.

on 2/21/2007 3:50:00 PM

I got this as part of a gift set. This scrub has a deliciously rich coffee latte-ish smell that almost smells like a dessert, but it's not sickly sweet either. It really wakes me up and gets my circulation flowing in the morning, especially when I use a loofah mitt. Plus, my skin feels really smooth afterwards. The grains are a little harsh sometimes, but then again I have super-sensitive skin. I use it once every few days when I need a little perking up to make it last longer.

on 11/14/2006 5:30:00 PM

I agree with other reviewers. This scrub smells delicious. It's a true rich hazelnutty coffee scent that doesnt turn weird, however the scrub formula leaves something to be desired. The actual scrubby granueles don't do a very good job of scrubbing at all. It's more of a novelty product than something that's actually effective. If I got this as a gift, I would gratefully accept it, but I can't say that I want to spend my money on this again.

on 6/5/2006 4:34:00 PM

this stuff smells sooo good. unfortunately, the scrub is not as good as I had hoped. I won't be buying this product again.

on 6/25/2005 4:52:00 PM

This sounded so good I had to try it, I mean I love anything coffee-scented and I needed a new scrub. The tube is very practical, I hate it when there's a cap/lid you have to pull hard to open and that are sometimes so difficult to open that you have to step out of the shower! My only dissapointment was the smell, it's okay-good, coffee-like, but I was expecting a bit more from the 'coffee and cream'-sound of the product. They also mentioned cinnamon and vanilla in the product text, but I can't smell any of that! I can't really say it boosts my energy, as it says in the ad, but I feel that it does exfoliate well (it's not a soft scrub like many whimpy scrubs are), it feels great, I can practically feel my bloodcirculation get stimulated. A con is that it contains cellulite-busting caffeine which none of my previously scrubs did. I give it four lippies for a good scrub, practical packaging and cellulite-busting caffeine, but I had to remove one because the smell was a bit dissapoiting.

on 5/11/2005 10:33:00 PM

I really wanted to love this, but I was not impressed. The smell was AWESOME and I thought the size was great for the money. I was wrong. You have to use a lot to get it all over and the exfoliating beads fall right off, leaving the slimy residue behind. I didnt get any exfoliation from this and the big tube went sooo fast. Seriously, I doubt it lasted two weeks. Will NOT repurchase :(

on 5/4/2005 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for my husband because he is a coffee freak and I thought he'd like to smell like coffee since he loves it so much. My husband loved the product. I personally love the smell, it's intoxicating. The only thing I didn't like was the gel like consitancy of the scrub. It didn't do much to exfoliate my skin but boy did it smell good.