Redken Solve [DISCONTINUED]

2.2

on 9/9/2009 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got the one in the tube for oily hair. Strangely, it makes my hair greasy and dull, as if coated with something. It doesn't even lather properly. Stay way!

on 1/23/2009 12:49:00 AM

Ok, there are at least two versions of the Redken Solve shampoo--one for dandruff and one for oily hair. Since my hair gets slick and heavy after 24 hours (I know, great image) I picked up the oily hair version.

In short, this stuff doesn't work! My hair still feels dull after I use it--it's almost like someone at the factory filled the bottle with moisturizing shampoo instead.

on 10/28/2006 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I was recommended this product for oily hair and a little dandruff. Well this dried out my oily hair to the texture of straw and my little bit of dandruff turned into dime size flakes all over. Horrible shampoo and a complete waste of money. It's taken 2 weeks to get rid of those huge flakes it caused.

I have dry hair with occasional dandruff problems and itchy scalp, and was recommended this shampoo from my hair dresser. It was very effective on the dandruff but made my hair dry and unmanagable. I think this is a great shampoo for those with oily scalp and oily hair.

on 5/14/2004 10:54:00 PM

I've battled the dandruff dilemma for a couple of years now, always wanting to think of those little flakes as 'too much product.' I didn't want to use Head and Shoulders. Little did I know this was out there! Solve has dramatically changed the amount of dandruff I deal with day to day. I can wear black, and be confident. It's amazing...a HG! I may never buy another dandruff product in my life.