September 30, 2014 | 1758 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Make A Wish Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Great color! It's a rather sheer pinkish peach with a very noticeable ice-green duochrome/iridescent effect, almost like the pearly interior of a sea shell, but rather flashier than Mother Nature's taste would permit. Formula is nice: not goopy but not watery and streaky either. This is a great, slightly off-beat color for summery tips and toes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been lemming this for a while and came across it at my local Trade Secret and snapped it up. This color blows me away! A beautiful warm medium peachy color with some sheerness with an amazing goldish green flash when it catches the light just so, I find it very unique and beautiful. Couldn't stop looking at my tips. Sophisticated blingy, I found this to be work appropriate. 2 coats provided good coverage and with Orly bonder as a base coat and Poshe topcoat had reasonable wear. Drying time seemed the usual to me, not excessive. Pick it up if you can, it's lovely. A picture of it on me: CND Make a Wish continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by ozebaia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Except for "leysa's" review below, I can't believe I have bought the same product as everyone else here! Yes, the colour is absolutely unique (I can't even find an OPI to compare), however, unless I leave about 2 hours free to allow just two coats to dry, I end up with smudges and imprints, because it just doesn't dry quickly enough. Even with base and top coats I have trouble, then usually have to start again!..... :-( ...... I have three other shades of Creative products and experience the same problem of "drying" time. Negative from me - sorry. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 9:30:00 AM More reviews by verybridgetjones

I wasn't sure about this polish when I first applied it, but after wearing it for a couple days I am IN LOVE. Make A Wish is a sheer peach with a green flash. It's not over the top... it looks subtle most of the time and the suddenly the light hits it and *flash* it looks like your nails are glowing. I've gotten tons of compliments on this polish (from gals AND guys), it's very unique and definitely worth tracking down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

This is gorgeous! I'm a nail polish freak & this is one of my favorites! Not too flashy, but flashy enough! This is the prettiest peachy shade with the mose wonderful opalescent glow of goldy green! A must have! To think, I almost passed this up when it was on sale! So glad I didn't!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by partymartyw

Beautiful light peach with a mint green iridescence. Almost opaque after two coats. Looks like my nails are glowing- so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Maverick8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice! Sheer mango-peachy shade with the most amazing shimmery opalescent finish that flashes green touched with gold. Sounds anything but neutral, but it really is. I LOVE it and I've got nothing else like in my collection. Make A Wish has been added to my "must always have color" list!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally don't go for peachy shades too much, but with the iridescence of this, it totally works for me. This is a great shade for year round wear, but looks great in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 9:16:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

i love this color! semi sheer peachy melon with WOW aqua irridesence. it applies much less melon and more peach, and i can still see my nail tip after three coats. i am extremely impressed by it's wear, this stuff just isn't budging. i have soft, peely nails so that's a big deal for me. total HG polish!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by leysa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for the color - a true pale melon with green iridescence. Sounds weird, but it's gorgeous. Think OPI's Melon of Troy tossed with the green iridescence.

That said, my problem with it is the formula. It is very thick, and it takes FOREVER to dry (and I am not exaggerating when I say it took 3 hours with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri to TOTALLY dry). I had a lot of smudges going on with this. Love the color, hate the formula. continued >>