September 22, 2014 | 831 users online

Body Scrubs - Got 2 Be - Paraffin Hand Masque

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

At first this was my HG for my dry hands. I used it often, but then it started to have the opposite effect, it made my hands drier. So I stoped using it for a few months, but now it works again. My hands become super soft after this, but for the best result I use a handcream after. Like it alot, and I hope it continues to work

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by risa_topas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works really well to soften and improve the look of your hands. I leave it on 5-10 min and you can really see results as soon as you wash it off. ohsammi67 is right in saying that the effect is temporary. It will hold up for a while, but after a day or two of cold weather and/or mistreatment you'll be back where you started. Also, this does not replace a moisturizer - I think it works best if you follow with a hand cream. Overall, though, I'm pleased with this product and will continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ohsammi67

I really like this for smoothing up your hands and making them look so much nicer. It is easy to use. I don't see it giving me any lasting mositure though. Maybe i am not using it frequently enough. but it does make your hands look smooth and feel soft temporarily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this about once a week to keep my hands soft and flake-free. I work outside, so the cold and wind dry my hands out. I leave this on for about 10 minutes, wash it off in warm water, and then follow up with the Hand Shake Cream. I like this a lot, and the price is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by KSCullen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had recently gotten a spa manicure that included a paraffin dip. So when I saw this tube I hoped it would recreate the effect...and it did so perfectly. It made my hands so soft and smooth, and it soothed all the winter redness and irritation. At such a cheap price you can't go wrong with this. It's a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hotcouture

Not expecting to get great quality from a supermarket product, the green box of Got2B's hand paraffin masque beckoned to me. So I gave it a try, and am very pleased! The masque, enriched with grape seed and avocado, takes on a slightly gritty texture as the ingredients work to give you a fast and easy salon-grade paraffin treatment. Upon washing it off, I found softer, more youthful skin that I was thrilled to see. I would recommend adding this to your regime if you enjoy and appreciate soft, healthy nails and hands.