October 21, 2014 | 865 users online

Lipstick - Vincent Longo - Gel-X

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Omg, this was a steal at JR's! It was 2.00!! I have some of the vincent longo's lipstains and blushes but this was my first of the lipstick. It's in groove, and it's amazing. A nude/pink color that glides on like a dream! I will not hesitate to get another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

Love! I have this in Groove and it glides on so smoothly. I got this 90% off for $2.30 so it was a steal. Too bad the line got discontinued D:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by selvaoscura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Vincent Longo in general and Gel-X is great. I have purchased both "Time" and "Coast." It is very smooth and feels good on the lips. It is long-lasting as well. All of these are things said elsewhere by other reviewers. HOWEVER, I have one small minus to address (hence I gave it a 4): If you are fair-skinned, "Time" might be too bronze. I feel like it washes me out and is too brown with not enough pink hue. That is the only problem I've had; the color might be a bit 'off'. Coast is pretty nice though it is far from perfect. Overall, though, I really like them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by gummibalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i LOVE this lipstick from vincent longo (i have the shade, time). they are so creamy and moisturizing, and make my lips all soft and supple. vincent longo has some of the best lipsticks ever!! please note: the colors are actually a bit daker than show on the website swatches of sephora :)

i cant wait to try other colors!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Groove and Time. Both are lovely colors but look much better if applied with a brush rather than directly out of the tube. Seems to last longer than the "stain" lipsticks since they are more pigmented. Groove is a beautiful color with pink blush and Time is a muted pink/mauve color with slight shimmer. Excellent formulation and consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by HeyButters

I love this lipstick!! I have it Neu, and it shows up beautifully on my lips, I layer it on with different things depending on my mood but I wear it alone and it's perfect! Although it doesn't sell anymore in my local sephora, I can still get it online, I hope it doesn't get discontinued, could be HG material for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have this lipstick in the color Wave. It is a really pretty strawberry pink shade that brightens up my face. It goes on smooth, stays moist and lasts a decent amount of time for a shiny lipstick. I would like to try another color soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bjcp1123

I ususally have problems with lipstick drying my lips or caking after a few hours of wear. Not with this lipstick, it stays on & stays moist. I have "Time" and I love it for daytime color. I would definitely go back and buy other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mrslambert57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is great- I love the INTENSE color it gives- I'm not one for sheer lipsticks (that's what glosses are for, right?). It goes on evenly and smooth! I got this in Lust, which is a deep red color. On the Sephora website it is described as "Dark Peach". I have NO idea where that came from because it's not peach at all! It's definitely RED! I usually prefer my red lipsticks in matte formula- to prevent bleeding and getting super messy, but this one is great for a non-matte l/s. Would probably buy again- the only drawback is the high price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by amyolivia

i have this lipstick in Kiss. its an AMAZING lipstick. glides on beautiful, very smooth, non drying, and not matte. just perfect. Kiss is a lovely taupey pink natural color. a great daycolor.