October 31, 2014 | 1527 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner - Onyx

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this eye pencil, favourite. Only have to apply very little pressure for it to go on nice and dark. The only thing is that it smudges easily. Overall though, still the best eye pencil I've had yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by agapeteam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this eyeliner except the fact this does not last long on my waterline (maybe 20 minutes!). It lasts long on my top lids but since I line my entire eyes often I probably will not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Yoora

first eyeliner ever, first make up product ever. I used to love this, carried it around with me and put on a crap load of it because it went on so easily. However. with it going on so easily it smudged like crazy

I always came home in my sophomore year with panda eyes. Not cool. -.-

however it was pigmented. Probably good for blending. but that's about it. .-.

sadness

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pencil has great pigment and lasted about 5 hours for me until it started smudging...the only reason it lost a lippie. It would work well if you were going for a smudged liner look, but I like thin, clean lines. Wouldn't repurchase because I've moved on to gel liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally I have found a great eyeliner pencil that applys smoothly and is soft. It does great as a regular eyeliner, and so-so on the waterline(still on a search for a good priced waterline pencil)- it applys very easily, its the staying power on the waterline that irks me.
i still think this is one of the best purchases I have made and I would definitely recommend and repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best drugstore eyeliner I've found. It's super black and slides on easily. Staying power is great, also! At the end of the night this is usually still intact, though admittedly in the summer my outer corners would smudge a little bit. I like this better than some HE e/l I've tried and grab for it every day. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by beelovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to comment on this , I dont care what anybody says this is the BEST eyeliner . I have this in SMOKE and it goes on super smooth not like butter either but smooth . The color is super nice and it stays on for a long time . I hate eyeliner because they are either too hard to apply because they are dry or the color is too dark . Anyway I LOVE it and would absolutely recommend .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a good pencil on my lid, it is hard to get the color to show without going over it a few times. However, this goes AMAZING on my waterline, I was so shocked. I'll continue to use Jane pencils on my lid, but this is the only liner that has ever worked so well on my waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews here, I purchased this and then for some reason it fell by the wayside and I no longer used it. Now that my beloved Stila Onyx has been dc'd, I am going back to this liner. I am a big "line the waterline gal", so I am always looking for the perfect liner. This comes close and great buy for drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This actually came in with a mascara that I got. I hated the mascara, but fell in love with this eye liner! I was never a fan of pencil liners, b/c somehow I'd always end up with like stiff ones that didnt glide on too well. This is the first pencil liner that really worked for me! I use eyeliners on top of eye shadow primer (too faced shadow insurance) and it literally stays on all day w/o smudging. I dont think it's possible for eyeliner to stay on for more than an hour w/o a primer!