Paula's Choice Polished to Perfection Nail Lacquer in Just Right Red [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 8/9/2009 9:54:00 PM

This is for sale on Paula's web site as she is discontinuing her nail polish.
I love this color on my toes, it is a beautiful elegant red, not trashy at all. With the longevity base/top coat this last forever, your toenails grow out before this goes bad.

on 4/10/2008 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I need a nail polish without the hard to pronounce bad chemicals because I have exzema. Paula's choice fits the bill. Revlon polishes do as well but I couldn't find the right red. I wanted a true blue red and this is how it was described on Paula's website. It is just right. The price is right too.
####Believe this has been discontinued.

on 2/7/2006 1:37:00 PM

This was too blue red for me. I know others may like it, but it looked so harsh on me & I had a hard time getting it to go on looking good. It is sort of thin. I may use it on my toes, but would never repurchase. I've had a lot of OPI that go on more smooth & look flawless. This just looked harsh & cheap to me. Almost like hooker nails!

on 5/14/2004 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Paula's website described this as red with a blue undertone, and without shimmer. The color of the nail polish is very true to the description. I put it on my toes and liked how it looked. I was in a hurry and didn't have time for a top coat, but the polish dried to a glossy finish even without one! For my fingernails, it might be a bit too much for daytime, but I will definitely try it with an evening look.