April 19, 2014 | 1562 users online

Lipstick - Palladio - Herbal Lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Cr13731

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I havent tried these yet but if you guys like these dont buy them on ulta! You can get them for 3.50 on cherryculture.com instead of 6!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by peachesndream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was at Ulta browsing when I came upon these lipsticks and decided I had to try one. I got the Coral Punch and wow, I am so impressed with it! It was around $6 with tax and performs like a dept. store brand. This is a very bright (very) orangy-coraly matte color that is delightful! When I put it on I immediately smiled. It is a very pigmented color that glides on smoothly and lasts for a long time, even through eating and drinking, and there is no need to add multiple layers because one or two does the trick perfectly. No scent or taste at all. To me, it is a classic retro color and I am so pleased I purchased it.

One thing I noticed is that the head/tip of the lipstick bullet is a bit smaller than I am used to, which I liked and found application was easier. The case is a silver tube, nothing special but not negative at all. I don't find it bulky. The end has a color on it that is pretty true to what is inside, so I think it is a good basis for color selection (exactly like Cover Girl Lip Perfection). Also, what I LOVE is that they are tightly wrapped in plastic from top to bottom so there is no way someone can open and use it without your knowing. It is ultra sanitary.

I am now counting the days until I go back and buy several more. I have a feeling the other colors will also be great.

I highly recommend this lipstick and am really thrilled about this color in particular!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Meril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

(This is a review for Pure Red.)

This is a DRAMATIC, hit-you-from-across-the-room red. I originally chose it as stage makeup when I sang in a choir, so that my mouth could be seen from across the theater, and it did the trick.

But I've found that it works for off the stage, too. I find it a bit overpowering/too dressy for everyday wear (unless you really want a signature look), but it's good for special occasions, or any time you really want that classic 1950s REDREDRED look turned up to eleven. It leans ever so slightly blue rather than orange, but overall it's just what the name says - pure red.

No complaints about the packaging, except that the name of the shade isn't written anywhere on it. I was a bit alarmed when I first opened it, because the stick shows quite a bit of glitter, but this is less noticeable once it's on the lips. No smell or taste that I could notice. The duration is great - I only need to reapply once or twice in a LONG day, even accounting for meals. And, best of all, unlike some other red lipsticks I've found, it fades evenly, leaving a nice deep stain, instead of settling into, and highlightin, all the cracks and lines on my lips.

All in all, my go-to lippie for when I want to look extra-classy. I can't find it in my drugstore, where I first bought it, any longer, but I will definitely be willing to repurchase when I run out (which, given how sparingly I use it, shouldn't be for a good long while).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ochoseis

This review is specifically for the Paris Pink shade. It's a georgeus tea rose pink, great for warm skin tones, it is creamy, has a very good smell, but 'm taking a star because it has a plastic taste, not an unbearable one though.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alecpat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

cheap looking with no staying power..guess that's a good thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by RiotElektrik

BEST LIPSTICK EVER ALONG WITH LIP PENCIL TO ASSIST! & i have fuuuuuuuuuuuuullll lips :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a review of the shade Coral Punch.
I've seen/tried a few of the other shades and didn't like them, as a lot of them are very glittery. I LOVE Coral Punch, though! It's super pigmented and very bright. In fact, it is the most pigmented lipstick I've ever used! The color is perfect for that 1950's daytime pinup look - a bright bright orange-red, with a lovely satin matte finish. Love love love it!
If you're scared of look-at-me lips, this is definitely not for you, but if you like a fun, flirty, vintage look like I do, you have to try it!

It also feels nice on my lips. Non-drying. Very thick, so you can feel it, but it's not at all uncomfortable or sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by peachroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm asian and I get tanned easily which is why it's kinda difficult for me to get a nice lip color, or choose any kind of make up for that matter. anyway, I really like this lipstick. I got it in Roseberry color. I know that i 'm good with berry colors and rose color but roseberry is just the perfect combination!
I'm filipino and i got this from beauty bar for 350 pesos. It's a great choice if you want something bright and cute. I like how it glides on my lips and so creamy. My sister complimented how rich my lips look and it doesnt settle on the lines...just smooth lips.

Packaging is not really good, well i think it is boring. But the product is hella nice and i'm definitely buying one again! Definite HG for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I got this in 'Ice Princess' over the internet, hoping for a peachy pink shade. But the colour on me looks like a brown-pink, and I just can't wear browns. Also, I found the texture too heavy and drying, and found it emphasised every line on the surface of my lips. A very dated lipstick in both feel and appearance. A shame, as I loved the idea of a herbal lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by jaelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to Sallys today, and one of their lipsticks "meadowsweet" thinking it would be a medium nude-formal type lip color. You can't test the lipstick when you are buying it because it is sealed. I wasn't expecting a dark-cranberry color. It could almost pass for black, but it is more of the purple redish side. This lipstick STINKS. It smells like those lipsticks from the 90's. The only good thing about this lipstick is that it is very pigmented. More pigmented compared to MAC lipsticks (creamsheen). If it didn't smell discusting, and if they had lighter nude shades, I'd probably buy it again.