Palladio Herbal Lipstick

3.9

LOVE.

Packaging: Nice and sturdy silver colored tube. The shade is shown at the bottom of the tube which is convenient. Packaging gets an A+ from me.

Formula: ABSOLUTELY STUNNING FORMULA. Glides on lips smoothly, feels creamy but hugs the lips at the same time, very moisturizing and conditioning, and soft feeling. I can not stress enough how much I love the formulation of this lipstick.

Lasting: Great! Lasts about 3-5 hours depending on what I'm doing. When eating, it fades a little, but there is still color on the lips. The fading just hinders the lasting power a little bit. I'm happy it lasts through eating period haha.

Scent: Yummmmm these lipsticks smell like natural vanilla. Similar to MAC lipsticks, if you are familiar with those, but just a little more natural and sweeter. Not overpowering and no taste to go with it.

Pigmentation: Very nicely pigmented! One swipe over both lips and full coverage. Two to three swipes adds depth and dimension to the color. Lovely.

Overall, these lipsticks are a HIT! Love Love Love! One of my favorite lip products! Surely Pink is my favorite shade at the moment. :D

on 7/3/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I this lipstick in the shade Paris Pink which is a dark orange nude and in Pinky which is a shimmer baby pink. My favorite shade between the two is Paris Pink. It is a perfect everyday color especially in the Fall and Winter times because it is a somewhat darker lip color. I don't like Pinky because on the lips it looks metallic and way too shimmery for my tastes. Also it makes me look dead and sick which is never a good look. Overall I wouldn't repurchase unless it was for the shade Paris Pink. The lipstick overall was creamy and lasted a decent amount of time but nothing long wearing by any means. The scent is strong so I would recommend smelling the product before you purchase so see if the scent bothers you. I don't mind the scent but others hate it. I believe these lipsticks are about $7 each but I feel like there are other lipsticks on the market that are just as creamy and pigmented as these but with a lower price tag.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the color Coral Punch. It's a beautiful orange color. It goes on smooth and feels like a very high quality lipstick. Love it!

on 12/31/2014 2:47:00 AM

I do not like this product its very dry and caked up my lips and is very unpigmented and all over a bad product I do jot recommend.

on 9/3/2014 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I own.... quite a few of these. Cosmopolitan, Pure Red, Just Red, Juniper, and Petal Pink. I found these after questing for a red lipstick that didn't clash with my (at the time) red hair, which is surprisingly difficult. I bought one to try it and they've easily become one of my favourites. Long lasting, great colour, applies buttery-smooth and isn't dry. Their fault is probably in the shimmers; Petal Pink is a lovely, lovely pink, but it doesn't apply evenly and needs a pink gloss over it to look decent.

on 5/23/2014 7:32:00 PM

The packaging is simple but sturdy. The price is cheap at Sally's. I have bought crappy tasting, messy lippies for 5 X the price, many times over, and now I really feel foolish!!! I am past the age when I apply lipstick in public to impress others anyway. I will be sure to buy more of these when I run out of my other shades. Tastes like vanilla, but does not irritate me.

on 5/15/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was on the hunt for an inexpensive, cruelty-free dupe of MAC's Pure Zen after seeing Lauren Curtis use it in her "My Beauty Tricks" video. Being that I'm on a minimalist makeup kick these days, I was immediately taken by the pinky nude luster of the shade.
So for the past month or so, I've scoured the shelves in an attempt to duplicate the look, even going so far as to visit the NYX Round Lipsticks display, which was a mistake I don't even want to discuss.
But then I remembered Palladio. They're devoted to being cruelty-free. They're inexpensive. And the local Sally's is a two-minute drive from my job.
So I decided to check out the Herbal Lipstick in Nude (3F1). And it's just about as close to Pure Zen as I've been able to find. It's not absolutely spot on, since it's not as glossy, but it's pretty dang close.
First off, the color is gorgeous. It's a warm, pinky nude with a very light wash of shimmer running throughout. On me, it doesn't pull like a frost at all, but rather a flattering shimmer that provides extra dimension.
The warmth of this lip color prevents it from being a true pink nude, but it's not so orange-based that it washes me out. It's right in the middle, brightening my complexion and making my lips look plush and gorgeous.
The texture is lovely. I find it to be quite lightweight and not overly slimy. It's creamy enough to feel hydrating, but not so creamy that it slips around my lips. So far, I've not experienced any gathering on my inner lip, which tends to happen to me with non-matte nudes.
The scent is odd, but strangely appealing. I suppose it reminds me of the lipsticks I would wear in high school, in that it's sweet and plasticky. It's like a vanilla candle, I think. I don't mind it, but those of you who don't like sweet-scented lipsticks might want to steer clear.
Packaging isn't much to look at (plain satin silver reminds me of my Rav 4, which is certainly built for function and not form, so yeah), but it's sturdy and the swatch at the bottom matches the bullet perfectly.
I picked this up for $5 and change at Sally's (they're running a BOGO free sale this week - I picked up Amethyst as well but it wasn't my favorite shade in natural light, so I passed it to my friend). That's a dang good price for such a terrific lipstick!

I cannot even articulate my love for the scent that these have! It is the most delicious vanilla cupcake scent. It is rich, moisturizing, etc. However, it disappears in about two hours. It settles into the lines of your lips and then disappears. Even over a good lipliner. I have tried two different colors, and had similar results with both. Pretty disappointed, as the colors were so nice.

on 3/20/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I havent tried these yet but if you guys like these dont buy them on ulta! You can get them for 3.50 on cherryculture.com instead of 6!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was at Ulta browsing when I came upon these lipsticks and decided I had to try one. I got the Coral Punch and wow, I am so impressed with it! It was around $6 with tax and performs like a dept. store brand. This is a very bright (very) orangy-coraly matte color that is delightful! When I put it on I immediately smiled. It is a very pigmented color that glides on smoothly and lasts for a long time, even through eating and drinking, and there is no need to add multiple layers because one or two does the trick perfectly. No scent or taste at all. To me, it is a classic retro color and I am so pleased I purchased it.

One thing I noticed is that the head/tip of the lipstick bullet is a bit smaller than I am used to, which I liked and found application was easier. The case is a silver tube, nothing special but not negative at all. I don't find it bulky. The end has a color on it that is pretty true to what is inside, so I think it is a good basis for color selection (exactly like Cover Girl Lip Perfection). Also, what I LOVE is that they are tightly wrapped in plastic from top to bottom so there is no way someone can open and use it without your knowing. It is ultra sanitary.

I am now counting the days until I go back and buy several more. I have a feeling the other colors will also be great.

I highly recommend this lipstick and am really thrilled about this color in particular!

Recommended for Medium Skin