October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Fragrances - Yves Rocher - Noix de Coco EDT

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rich, soft coconut, pure and simple. I like to spritz this on at the end of the day, or layer on a weekend with something be achy to amplify any coconut in a beachy frag. I would definitely buy this again if I ran out, it has become a fragrance staple in my wardrobe and allows me to personalize a number of things according to mood.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have worn 2 versions of it: CAP NATURE and the current coconut one: the difference is significant. In the old version the milkyness and the creaminess were at their best, in the new version they produce a headache-inducing note that on a bad day can send me heaving...I still love the essence of the smell: sometimes there's simply nothing better than a few sprays of this on a sunny sunday!! I take 1 lippie off for the reformulation that loses to the original, but other than that - it is still great for targeting winter blues that seem to randomly creep up on me this year. Milk, Rum, Coconut - it's a MALIBU liqueur as a perfume.Needless to say, I consume both with great pleasure!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

well, to press YES on buying again knowing that I wouldn't ever find this again.....quite sad...
I second every beautiful review of Noix de Coco....
and no, NDC MALAISIE (the new bottle of coconut) is VERY DIFFERENT than original!!!
original Noix de Coco is the best coconut fragrance ever....this NdC Malaisie is ok, but not as fresh, milky and natural as discontinued one...
iz is not just a change of bottle and sticker...it is a whole another scent....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Ive had a thing for coconut scents and flavours for as long as i can remember. So as i was doing a google search for pure coconut fragrsnces and i saw this mentioned a few times and decided to order one. When i got it i was head over heels for the aroma and even my boyfriend loved it! My number one summer fragrance, im considering buying a few more as theyre 8.90 for 100ml and i have a 5 off when you spend 25 voucher code! Love love love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MagsWallace

This is a gorgeous coconut perfume, I absolutley love the smell of it, Smells like true coconut, I love anything coconuty,The only thing i would say is that it doesnt seem to last very long on my skin, I have to spray quite a lot of it, but its very reasonable so its not a problem.The best of all time is The Body Shops coconut perfume oil, but it has to be the original one from the 90s, the newer versions they brought out have no staying power at all, and sadly the Body Shop have now discontinued all their oils, I have just ordered a bottle of Avon Tahitian perfume and im looking forward to trying that, I have heard that it smells of coconuts so will let you know. If anybody has any other suggestions for a good coconut perfume i would be happy to hear, Thanks.xx

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ford8161

Love love love this product!if you are a fan of coconut,you have to get this.lasts ages on me,and is a lovely fresh coconut,not fake or cheap.this or Avon tahition holiday,combined with Hawaiian tropic body butter,makes me smell divine!!!smells like summer,and I get tons of compliments.dirt cheap as well,cannot fault this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by celialw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells lovely, coconut! For me it's a special smell, not like what I usually wear, but it's nice once in a while. And this one really smells good, although it smells so sweet you can feel a little sick if you smell a lot of it at once, so be careful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmmmmm COCONUT!! This fragrance is just so exotic, sensual, 100% pure milky, dry coconut.... I'm absolutely addicted to coconut fragrances and all those i've tried(exept this one) were both insanely expensive and smelled so plastic, artificial and cheap but i can exactly describe them only by saying that they smelled like air-freshner(quoted karekare619 on this one).

Whenever i use Noix de Coco it immediately takes me to those hot summer days when i'm on the beach, sunbathing, relaxing when i forget about everything else and i'm in a nirvana mood...
One lippie off cause of the weak staying power(grrrr). But i don't really mind spraying over and over again because it's dirt cheap (9Euro for 100ml!!!).
I actually like the bottle which i find it to be a bit wierd for me since i want my perfume bottles to be works of art... This is very minimal and seems like treasure to my eyes because of the magnificent fragrance it contains.
I also found that it works like heaven with Monoϊ de Tahiti Traditional Gardenia Oil(also yves rocher product). Moreover, i got some lovely ideas reading reviews, such as combining Noix de Coco + Vanille or Noix de Coco + Yellow Peach(originally a reviewer suggested combining it with Mango but unfortunately it's unavailable in my country).
If this is not on the top of your Have-to-Have Beauty List, then you're missing out on a five star product. Highly recommend you to buy this, definately worths it. There are smaller bottles you can purchase the first time you want to try it (20ml is the smallest, great to carry it in your bag). Thumbs up <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I love this exotic, sweet and summery smell. It doesn't smell at all artificial or cheap. The smell is chic and very expensive.

It actually looks like coconutmilk, it doesn't have an overpowering smell yet it lingers on my skin for a very long time.

A lovely smell for the summer - it comes in diffenrent size bottles, the smallest one fits into your bag.

I would definitly buy this again and again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Paramore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is so simple, but delicious, I love it to pieces. As with the other EDTs from Yves Rocher, it lasts forever and smells delectable. I love to wear it layered over the Vanilla Bourbon EDT.