September 30, 2014 | 1138 users online

Makeup Brushes - Shiseido - Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I also bought this brush when I got Cle de Peau's concealer. I love how this brush applies the concealer, blends it in smoothly and evenly. I've used this brush daily for over a year and it has retained it's shape perfectly. Fantastic brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this when I bought my Cle de Peau concealer. The MA used it to apply the concealer on me and I loved it. I had no idea Shiseido made such great brushes! I have used every kind of expensive brush out there (Trish, Shu, etc etc) and this is my favorite concealer brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush w/ my Shiseido concealer(and actually confused the recs about Shu Uemura brushes)(Duh)
but I really like it! I suspect the bristles are synthetic(probably taklon) and are perfect for applying concealer sheerly in eye area w/out having to rub (I still tap it w/fingertips to set).I also have started to use it to apply foundation where my pores are the most pronounced(nose) to coat them more evenly and give a smoother finish.This brush seems very durable and has not changed shape and I wash it every day.($20 @ Nordstroms)Would re-purchase if need be.