July 26, 2014 | 1812 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Waterproof Multiplying Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by carmenlr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this mascara on clearance at walgreen's for $3 a while back and despite all the negative reviews, I really like it. I usually wear it when I need a break from my other drama mascaras or when I don't feel like going all out on my makeup. It leaves my lashes natural looking, just darker and more defined plus it doesn't smudge, flake, or clump.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara, I mean really hate it. It didn't provide any volume or length, it made my lashes stick together, and my eyelids stuck together when I blinked. The only good thing I can say about this macara is that it is waterproof, so I gave it two lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I already have lengthy lashes, so having them longer (without volume) makes my lashes look like the spider daddy-long-leg's legs. yeah... what a way to describe them lol. It's not a bad mascara, but I wanted dark + volume. This wasn't dark enough and had no volume at all. I won't repurchase, but it's really not a bad mascara if you're not looking for what I'm looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by pitterpat7

I agree with the other reviews below in that this mascara does not smudge at all, holds the curl well and lengthens. It does not irritate my eyes and I'm a contact lens wearer. On the negative, I also agree with the other reviews that this mascara does not really provide any volume. It's great for the workday and everyday, but doesn't really provide the extra oompf I'm looking for on the weekends.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by gingerspis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did not smear whatsoever. It separates my eyelashes nicely and it also lifts my eyelashes. This is among my favorites of mascaras that I have tried. If you want more of a dramatic look this isn't the mascara for you. It is more of a daytime mascara. I would describe it as a simple mascara good for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by prmami212

Didn't like this product for myself at all. I was looking for a good waterproof mascara since its been raining here in New York a lot so I decided on this one. Although it coats, separates and lengthens each lash, it makes my lashes look like spider legs. I'm going to try voluminous waterproof mascara because I need more volume than length.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by pinktootsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara, it last all day and night. It is easy to remove even though it is waterproof, just use vitamin e oil to remove any makeup. It does not clump, i would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by luvthered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of two mascaras that I buy and use regularly, the other being the Maybelline one w/the tiny brush -- the name of which escapes me at the moment. Anyway, this is a great, low maintenance mascara. Applies quickly and easily, brush is fairly big but not hard to manuever, easily reaches inner and outer corners. The formula holds the curle and doesn't smudge unless it's super-hot or if I work out really hard. I use one coat for day, 2-3 coats for going out and it's easy to come through with a metal brush to really get that extra definition. Comes off easily with a remover like Bi-Facil or I've recently discovered coconut oil for removing makeup and that takes it off like a charm with absolutely no irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Aceberg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this is both black and black-brown. I love this mascara. Separates my lashes and really makes me look like i have more of them. Doesnt do much for length or thickness but I prefer something that looks natural as I already have long thick eyelashes. It holds my curl perfectly and never smudges nor flakes, even after having not used the tube for a while (I dont wear mascara everyday). I'm also surprised it doesn't irritate my eyes as most mascaras do and I presumed CG (not being the best quality producs on the market) would as well. It can be difficult to remove but my L'Oreal demaq makeup remover takes care of that in 1-2 swipes (see my review).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by amyrae28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like the cg multiplying mascara in black-brown. i do not, however, like its waterproof counterpart. my lashes are a little darker, but i have no significant length added. when applied, it tends to collect into tiny "beads" at the ends of my lashes, which i need to remove. it then proceeds to flake into my eyes; thank god it doesn't smudge, because i'm constantly rubbing them to remove unwanted flakes. and it has staying power, which could be a good thing, except i can't ever remove it all. on the plus side, i wake up in the morning and my lashes have retained a feminine air, still dark and slightly mottled from sleep. however, i feel like i'm pulling lashes to remove the stuff, so i wouldn't buy the waterproof stuff again.