October 23, 2014 | 865 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - RoC - Multi-Action Make-Up Remover Milk

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by callwood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does remove makeup really easily but unfortunately i found it very drying and slightly irritating, which surprised me, given the reviews here. Unless I moisturise straight away after using this, the area under my eyes goes very dry and distressed. I also found it stung around the eyes a little, so I am afraid this isn't the one for me, the hunt goes on...a shame, because it did do a great job of taking of the makeup (hence the 3 stars). :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This is very good stuff. In short, it does what it should, effectively and without any irritation whatsoever. It leaves a little oilyness, but I just pat my eyelids with a tissue or towel; it does not make my eyes puffy or anything. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Biotherm waterproof makeup remover, and this performs just as well if not even better! It most definitely beats the LíOreal and Nivea products Iíve also tried. The Neutrogena one (blue liquid) is equally good, but because Neutrogena is not available where I live, this is my new staple. 10 euros here in Belgium.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I bought this because they were out of the Vichy makeup remover for sensitive eyes and the SA said this is comprable. Having not tried the Vichy one I can't really make an educated comparison btwn the 2. This is a great makeup remover and does NOT sting AT ALL! I was very suprised!! The consistency is great!! it's not runny and is thick enough to hold it's shape. It does a decent job in removing my WP pencil liner. Good stuff and has a lot of beneficial qualities(stated on the package =)) Price is decent for a good product as well. $17CND

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ShoobieDoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very happy with this one. It compares favourably to Floracils (Gatineau) and I think just shades being the better of the two. It cleans very thoroughly and yet is conpletely non irritant, leaving the eye area feeling comfortable. My usual routine is a cotton ball for each eye followed by a Q tip lightly moistened with lotion to thoroughly clean the lash line. With this, the Q tip takes the last bits off no problem, with the Gatineau I kept having to wipe again and again. Have and will continue to repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 3:37:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Very gentle eye make-up remover. It effectively removes everything, even heavy makeup, but note that I haven't tried it with waterproof mascara. I'm quessing it would do a good job removing that too.
I have very sensitive, easily irritated eyes and this has caused NO PROBLEMS at all!
I am very satisfied and I will repurchase.