November 23, 2014 | 991 users online

Masks - LUSH - BB Seaweed Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by dyjaee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this product. This is the first time I am using a LUSH product but WOW. This mask goes on so well the seaweed chunks are kind of annoying and can clog your drain but the result is amazing. I am so acne prone but it did not break me out at all. If anything, it helped with my breakouts. I am going back to LUSH to purchase another mask. Also, it really helped with my redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by silurian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very gentle, soothing, nice-smelling clay mask that has helped clear up a particularly bad breakout I have been having. I have combination skin that is quite dry and sensitive, and this mask didn't irritate my skin at all. It has helped clear out my pores and bring some gunk to the surface so that my BHA treatment is more effective. After using it, my skin is glowing and soft. Like other reviewers, I find the bits of seaweed annoying and pointless - they should just grind it up or leave it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by serena44

I love this mask. Yesterday I bought 6 jars and put 5 in the freezer (i live an hr from the closest store). The chunks/strips of seaweed are really annoying and unnecessary, but this mask really does soothe and calm. Any breakouts and redness are immediately erased which makes this a miracle for my tempermental, acne prone, cyst prone combination skin. Seriously, cysts and breakouts are taken down and my skin glows. I do wish this lasted longer than the expiration date. I have used it after it expired and it just smelled off. I haven't tried any of the other masks from Lush because I love this one so much that I don't see any reason to experiment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went into LUSH and the lady working recommended this mask to me because of a horrible sunburn I had on my face.
This mask smells AMAZING! The rose scent is beautiful.
The chinks of seaweed make it a little difficult to apply evenly and I feel like I have to apply a really thick layer for it to lay flat.
I do think it helped with the redness of the sunburn. My skin is naturally very red and I think that this mask also helped decrease the natural redness around my nose and cheeks. I've only used one tub but I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I get so turned off by the seaweed pieces. I like it. But that's about it. I don't see much that occurs with this mask. But it does feel like it's brightening. Catastrophe Cosmetic is the better choice

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by smuckers85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice mask! Smells wonderful and helps with redness. I wish they offered it in a bigger size!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by animeluverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this mask since I'm a huge fan of lush and ocean-derived products. But.. applying this mask for ten minutes really irritated the sensitive parts of my skin (under my eyes and upper cheeks). Now, almost three hours later, my skin feels like it's been sunburnt. Just sayin, not all great products are made for everybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by xoxomary

love love love this product ! i have severe acne, and its always sooo red and irritated. And I really enjoy lush and I asked the girl that worked there whats good to take the redness away and she recommended BB Seaweed and to be honest I dont regret it at all ! I love this product so much, plus its only like $7 and its a life saver! It also makes your skin super soft! I would honestly recommend this to anyone that has really red pimples, because it really soothes it. Plus I love how its cold it feels so nice on my face! Its really great for irritated pimples or cystic pimples.

12/10

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Used this a few times so far and it's an altogether average product. It's great for hydrating your abused skin, but not much else. It is very airy and like mousse. I think it smells exactly like green tea, which is strange. My cat seems to love it - he got in my lap and kept trying to lick my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by msaer8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin and my skin started to break out after I used this, little bumps on my forehead. It dried out my skin so I feel this mask would work better for someone who has oilier skin. My face formed rashes on the side after using this as well (from the huge chunks of seaweed). I'm still all for my LUSH Love Lettuce mask. BY THE WAY, be careful when letting these masks down your drain, it will clog your sink especially the seaweed in this specific mask!!