LUSH BB Seaweed Face Mask

Lime Tree Flower and Sweet Violet Leaf Decoction (Tilia europaea and Viola odorata), Kaolin, Honey, Glycerine, Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Toothed Wrack Seaweed (Fucus serratus), Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Millet Flakes (Panicum miliaceum), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Bentonite Gel, Fresh Rose Petals (Rosa centifolia), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume

on 2/23/2015 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I haven't loved either of the two fresh masks I've tried from Lush. I don't love the chunks of seaweed, they're just annoying mixed in there. I also don't find an enormous difference in my skin texture after using this. Not worth the mess, this one.

on 2/3/2015 6:00:00 PM

Clay based, but more moisturizing than Catastrophe Cosmetic.

on 12/29/2014 2:31:00 AM

Lovely smooth skin after using this ! Beautiful fragrance, you can really smell the rose in it and all the other ingredients used. The only thing that felt strange was putting a freezing cold mask onto my skin as these have to be refrigerated. Other than that a lovely product !

on 12/25/2014 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My new favorite LUSH face mask. I loved practically everything about this mask! The smell wasn't too strong, it was hydrating and also exfoliated a bit. The only thing I didn't like was the large chunks of seaweed. They were more of a hassle than anything and I just ended up picking the bits out. When I washed the mask off, there seemed to be some fine course bits of something in it that I thought was really awesome to srub at dirt on my face. After using this for a week I found that my skin was less red and bumpy (I have acne prone skin), and it was very hydrated. I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 11/23/2014 9:28:00 PM

I feel so refreshed and smooth after using this. I am notoriously fickle when it comes to masks but I've used this one SO many times no matter how many chi-chi brands try to pull me away with their sexy packaging. My skin is all glowy and dewy and I never feel irritated using this (such a plus for sensitive combination skin), and there's something deeply satisfying about smearing green leaves off your face. Highly recommend for any skin that needs a pick-me-up.

on 10/26/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this product. This is the first time I am using a LUSH product but WOW. This mask goes on so well the seaweed chunks are kind of annoying and can clog your drain but the result is amazing. I am so acne prone but it did not break me out at all. If anything, it helped with my breakouts. I am going back to LUSH to purchase another mask. Also, it really helped with my redness.

on 10/2/2014 8:49:00 PM

This is a very gentle, soothing, nice-smelling clay mask that has helped clear up a particularly bad breakout I have been having. I have combination skin that is quite dry and sensitive, and this mask didn't irritate my skin at all. It has helped clear out my pores and bring some gunk to the surface so that my BHA treatment is more effective. After using it, my skin is glowing and soft. Like other reviewers, I find the bits of seaweed annoying and pointless - they should just grind it up or leave it out.

on 8/10/2014 11:36:00 AM

I love this mask. Yesterday I bought 6 jars and put 5 in the freezer (i live an hr from the closest store). The chunks/strips of seaweed are really annoying and unnecessary, but this mask really does soothe and calm. Any breakouts and redness are immediately erased which makes this a miracle for my tempermental, acne prone, cyst prone combination skin. Seriously, cysts and breakouts are taken down and my skin glows. I do wish this lasted longer than the expiration date. I have used it after it expired and it just smelled off. I haven't tried any of the other masks from Lush because I love this one so much that I don't see any reason to experiment.

on 8/4/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went into LUSH and the lady working recommended this mask to me because of a horrible sunburn I had on my face.
This mask smells AMAZING! The rose scent is beautiful.
The chinks of seaweed make it a little difficult to apply evenly and I feel like I have to apply a really thick layer for it to lay flat.
I do think it helped with the redness of the sunburn. My skin is naturally very red and I think that this mask also helped decrease the natural redness around my nose and cheeks. I've only used one tub but I will be repurchasing.

on 7/27/2014 1:53:00 AM

I get so turned off by the seaweed pieces. I like it. But that's about it. I don't see much that occurs with this mask. But it does feel like it's brightening. Catastrophe Cosmetic is the better choice

Popular Masks