September 18, 2014 | 1484 users online

Hair Treatments - Alberto Vo5 - Nourishing Oasis Recover & Repair Deep Nourishing Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW I adore the results of this product! My hair feels so silky and looks healthy and shiny. I have dry and damaged, this treatment does a great job. Nice scent, great results, and very affordable. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have thin blond hair and this felt like a cheap conditioner- I actually think it made more hair break off than it saved :-p

my Asian friend used the rest of my bottle when his hair got dry and he loves it and says it really helped his dry hair

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by fenestra

I have no clue why this is considered a "treatment." It's just a cheap conditioner. The scent was very whispy, too. But, since it was only a couple dollars, it's not a complete loss. It could be a decent conditioner for guests.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! This was super cheap, and it left my dry, damaged hair feeling like silk. I am usually a haircare snob, but this is a great drugstore find. Not sure if it would build up from frequent use, but I will definately keep this one in my regular rotation. It smells absolutely heavenly, too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I grabbed this at WalMart the other day, it was less than $2. The first time I used it, I was a little nervous. It seemed really thin for a deep conditioner. The smell is great. When it came time to rinse it out, it felt like it was not washing out. It felt heavy, which was strange because it was so thin. After I rinsed it out, my hair felt smooth. Later in the evening, I noticed that my hair was very soft and smooth. No frizzies, and so shiny!!! I will continue to use this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this was a nice deep conditioner for its price. i got it on sale and with a coupon for 50 cents. it costs more to do a load of laundry than it does to buy this conditioner. evidently it's supposed to work with your shower to condition and whatnot (or so says the commercial...). well, the formula was a little more watery than i'm used to with deep conditioners. i left it on for about 5 minutes, then rinsed. it took a while to feel as though all the conditoner was out of my (waist-length) hair. my hair was soft and shiny, but a little weighed down. i had to use a volumizing product to get my regular body back into my hair. i would recommend this for anyone who needs a light deep conditioner (if that makes any sense) as opposed to a heavy one. all in all, i think it's a pretty good find, but not the best.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 2:10:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Besides smelling nice, this product was a disappointment. I like the other Oasis products, so I thought this would be good as well.
It was on the thin side and did not moisturize my hair at all. My hair was hard to comb through.
Don't waste your money on this one.