September 30, 2014 | 2036 users online

Shampoo - Sexy Hair Concepts - Silky Sexy Hair Smoothing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by abluesgirl

I bought the "lite" version of this from Beauty Bay. I have highlighted dry hair and it was just ok, nothing special for the price. I would like something that moisturizes a little more. And it's not SLS free, which is a direction I'm heading in for the health of my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually got this as well as the conditioner on a great deal on the ulta website. I got two liter bottles along with complementary salon pumps. I have very thick hair, not so much on the coarse side but more so frizzy and wavy, the bad kind of wavy. I used to only use the conditioner because I was convinced the shampoo combined with it just made my hair flat which isn't really the case. After using them in conjunction for the past few days I've had some of the best hair days of my life. Like the kind of hair straight after you get it cut. So soft, and wispy is the word I like to use. Because it's so smoothing it really takes the volume out which I myself am not used to because my hair always has volume being so thick, it puffs up normally but with this it really calmed down. Sure I have to tease a little at the roots to get the desired affect but I'm okay with that as long as it looks as fabulous as it does. It makes straightening a breeze.

I love the scent of these. The conditioner kind of smells like banana laffy taffy which is kind of strange but I'm really into it. The shampoo has a muted scent of the same kind. Bottom line these are amazing products for very thick hair. Getting it on a sale is a huge bonus especially in the larger quantities.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Nduckworth

I bought the shampoo from tj.maxx after using another from the sexy hair line. It is a good shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair really silky. The two things I don't like about it are the smell and that it doesn't detangle. I personally hate the grape smell. It smells bitter, and cheap. And it doesn't detangle my thick way hair. Other than that it cleans well without stripping, does what it says, and makes my hair soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I have the "lite" version of this shampoo/conditioner. I really like it. This cleans my hair very well without weighing it down or leaving any residue. It makes my naturally curly & thick hair easier to manage & easier to straighten, (since I usually straighten my hair). I also love the smell. The only complaint I have is that the bottles should be bigger for the price. Overall, I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this shampoo!!!! I have coloured super thinning fine hair, made my hair soft , shiny and volumed!!!! Smells amazing and lathers great, found my new shampoo!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by fizzyskittlez

I love the grape smell of this. It made my entire shower smell fruity! Second, I love the bottle cap and how it pops open.

Now, I really like the product, too. It does weigh my hair down a tad but it makes my hair super soft and shiny. I'd probably buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by EllaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells divine! Lathers well, and leaves my hair feeling clean and tame. Can I reiterate that it smells FABULOUS!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by lolarious

I've been using this Shampoo (and Conditioner) for about 3 months now, and it is hands down, one of the best sets I have ever used. I have very thick hair with a tendency to be dry and "thirsty" and this wonderful set gives my hair so much moisture, it's divine. I do however, use a seperate shampoo once in a while so as to make sure my hair doesn't get used to it but otherwise, this is an amazing product. Only downside is it needs a pump but atm I'm using a squeezy plastic bottle I bought seperately and it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by CocoLola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great shampoo (and conditioner) it made my hair feel nice and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. I originally got a small "to go" sample of it from trade secret for $2 after smelling it. Gosh this shampoo smells amazing! I then found it at t.j.maxx for $5, so I thought hey why not?

I love it. The smell, the smoothness, it's amazing! I also love the cap, lol. You just press it and the lid pops up! No longer do I have to struggle to lift up the cap of any other shampoo bottle with my slippery wet hands from the shower.

The only reason why I won't be buying this again is because I switch up my shampoo and conditioner everytime I run out. Just so my hair doesn't get "immune" to the shampoo.