October 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Fragrances - Eyeko - Chocolate Fragrance Pen

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by omibunnydotcom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the idea of a portable marker that you could carry a chocolate fragrance in, but unfortunately, i do not like the fragrance. I agree with an earlier review that this has a "liquor" smell to it, but it also had some slightly soured/spoiled smell.

The chocolate smell is "well, thats kinda like chocolate"...more like a raspberry truffle from Godiva with some Kahlua poured overtop it.

Additionally, the product dried out in a very short period of time.

The good thing is, when you put this on, it lasts for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 10:01:00 PM More reviews by flockofdoves

Doesn't smell exactly like chocolate, but still close! Really warm, sort of scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2005 7:23:00 AM More reviews by limelipgloss

I agree with everyone who says that this smells super-swell like authentic chocolate, and not at all like rancid plastic. I'm so picky about chocolate scents, I've been dissapointed so many times with chocolate products. But once I tried this little devil, I purchased four of them, they're cheap enough so why not, right? Like the other scents this one fades quickly, lingers a tad in a delicate way, but I don't mind because still smells nice. I love the marker package, love the portability of it. It would be very cool if Eyeko marketed a few more scents in these markers, we'll see.... :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by mena14

This has that potently super sweet/strong smell just like a sweet liqueur like Kahlua or some kind of chocolate liqueur. Not a creamy milk chocolate scent I thought it would be. It's still yummy but reminds me of a chocolate cake shot I use to drink alot. Which is not so good for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy perfume! Unfortunately, it only gets 4 lippies because it doesn't last very long. But, it's portable so it doesn't really matter. I got it for free after buying two other Eyeko products. I love how this ACTUALLY smells like chocolate, as opposed to crap. Although my dad did say he thought it smelled more like vanilla. Anyway, I'd buy it again, but I might try different flavors. I've got my eye on bubblegum and nougat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so excited to finally get to try this! It's not a sophisticated,fancy fragrance, but it's so fun to wear. It really does smell like chocolate, too. It starts out with a rich, almost bitter chocolate and fades to a softer hot cocoa. Very little staying power but at this price, who's cmplaining? It's a nice pick-me-up throughout the day. I'm totally enthralled by the packaging, too. I never thought I'd rave about plastic but it's such a pretty shimmery brown.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the marker quality. I hate the smell. YUCK. I may purchase the bubblegum. The chocolate just plain stinks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2004 2:16:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

How cool is this?? You can write on your body! I have this in Chocolate, and it's a rich, cocoa scent. Sort of like a roll-on, only it look's just like a marker! One of the kids I care for, tried to draw w/ it, by mistake. For only $7US, I really want to try the Nougat scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eyeko has become one of my favorite cosmetic brands! They make such pretty things at affordable prices!
This is my first fragrance pen by Eyeko I've ever had.
First of all, the packaging is adorable! It looks just like a real marker!
So, it's very cute, and convenient. You can put it in your purse and you're ready to go!!
The fragrance is that of chocolate...VERY chocolaty and warm! Yum! I even pick up a hint of rum in it...definitely a lushious scent, perfect anytime, esp. on cold days!
The scent has a pretty impressive staying power! I like to apply it by my ears and I can still smell it after a few hours!
I find these pens to be incredibly pretty and reasonably priced, at $8.
I think they are perfect to give as gifts too! I was actually thinking of getting one for each of my two sisters and one for my mom.
If you love chocolate, then you need to get the Chocolate Eyeko pen!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Varla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the idea of Eyeko's perfume pens. You get a cute pen to impress your friends with, the scents are delicious, the perfume stays in the pen rather than leaking into your bag, and all for $8. Glad they're expanding the line, though I wish they'd added a good Vanilla before the somewhat random Rum Raisin. The Chocolate pen is a light cocoa fragrance. Reminds me more of diet brownies or hershey's syrup than the rich, dark chocolate I was hoping for, but it's a very sweet, pleasant smell nonetheless.